Deathcon

What small things Piss you off?

Epsilonyx

When people laugh way too much at something that isn't all that funny and I feel obligated to respond in kind, ie also with too much laughing and my face gets tired lmfaooo

Tolvat

People on escalators. Why do you stand on the left and right hand side when you're with someone? If you aren't walking up the escalator, stand left or right please.

Also, flush your toilet. 

Can't aim? Sit down on the toilet. 

itsalexdude

I'm the middle child of my family so growing up I had a beautiful, but superficial sister that got all the attention and the best, but most irritating little brother. One small things that always pissed me of was Christmas presents every year. For example, when I turned 16 I got laptop. Meanwhile, my sister got a car. When I turned 18, I finally got a car for a Christmas but my sister got a beach house in Milan for graduating college. See what I mean? :sly:

Now my brother is a whole different story. He's the baby of the family and more of a naïve kid. He liked putting all sorts of pranks on me as a kid. I think the worst was on my 14th birthday, I opened the door to my room just before my crush was about to come over when a huge bucket of slime fell from the doorway. Seconds later, my crush walked in and laughed. She thought it was so hilarious but an accident.

I love my siblings to death, believe I couldn't ask for a more beautiful and amazing older sister and a lovable little brother but there were times when we all wanted to kill each other :lol:

Tolvat
2 hours ago, itsalexdude said:

I'm the middle child of my family so growing up I had a beautiful, but superficial sister that got all the attention and the best, but most irritating little brother. One small things that always pissed me of was Christmas presents every year. For example, when I turned 16 I got laptop. Meanwhile, my sister got a car. When I turned 18, I finally got a car for a Christmas but my sister got a beach house in Milan for graduating college. See what I mean? :sly:

Now my brother is a whole different story. He's the baby of the family and more of a naïve kid. He liked putting all sorts of pranks on me as a kid. I think the worst was on my 14th birthday, I opened the door to my room just before my crush was about to come over when a huge bucket of slime fell from the doorway. Seconds later, my crush walked in and laughed. She thought it was so hilarious but an accident.

I love my siblings to death, believe I couldn't ask for a more beautiful and amazing older sister and a lovable little brother but there were times when we all wanted to kill each other :lol:

Is your sister single? :otvnaughty:

Sirsir

This is more a cause for irritation than exasperation, but I cannot countenance the improper use of grammar that permeates the vernacular and even some people's formal speech. 

In particular, my own. :slylegacy:

itsalexdude
17 minutes ago, Tolvat said:

Is your sister single? :otvnaughty:

Hahaha no man. She's been happily married for three years now sorry lol :lol:

itsalexdude
On 10/10/2019 at 2:41 AM, Epsilonyx said:

When people laugh way too much at something that isn't all that funny and I feel obligated to respond in kind, ie also with too much laughing and my face gets tired lmfaooo

My mum does that a lot around my friends. She will laugh and laugh until it's starts to make me feel uncomfortable just to embarrass me :lol: