What small things Piss you off?

Deathcon

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, CalmzDownz said:

People obnoxiously chewing gum!

I agree on this that loud chewing noise ew makes me cringe hardcore!!!!

mine would probably be people that cut you off in traffic that your trying to pass because they are driving way under the speed limit 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Montee1 said:

I find it annoying when people try to overtalk you. I also hate when someone chews super loud.

def agree with this

Deleted User

Indecisive people. Like people, when in a group, talk in questions, suggestions or what ifs.

- and then in retrospect tell you we could've gone for an other option.

When my boss tells me the bell has rung and I should be going back to class, like ok bitch can I not just put my cup away -.-

22 hours ago, Maggie said:

When my boss tells me the bell has rung and I should be going back to class, like ok bitch can I not just put my cup away -.-

:lol:

• 1 month later...

As I get older fewer things bother me for any length of time. However with that being said there are still a few things that still make me go from Zen to Nuclear Warhead.

1. Rude people, those that constantly interrupt or who say obnoxious things to others but end it with j/k.

2. Also don't like people who talk loudly on their cell phone with ear buds in. Seriously I want to hear the whole conversation if your going to broadcast part of it.

3. When I see an adult slap a small child across the face because the child is crying. Wtf is wrong with you? Obviously smacking them across the face isn't going to make them stop crying. Come over here and let me smash you in the face and see what happens.

The worst thing that bugs me and is most likely to cause me to have a physical reaction or outburst is repetitive noise. Noises like a jack hammer outside, an air compressor running for hours, constant tapping sounds, I think you get the picture.

When you set out to do something on your own initiative, then someone asks you to do it, as you were already on your way. So now it doesn't feel like you own your own actions and instead only did it because you were asked/told. Massive pet peeve. 

Definitely gotta be watching a video and the music is so loud, overpowering the rest of the audio and i cant hear what the person is saying. Or similar, watching something that's quiet so I have to turn the volume up a lot, but then the advert comes on and the advert is ridiculously loud. Adverts are allowed to be as loud as the loudest sound in the TV show/film. So say the show is really quiet but has 1 gun shot sound for example, the advert is allowed to be as loud as that gunshot sound constantly

• 2 weeks later...

how dating/finding relationships are the same as job interviews, if you dont look the part or say the part or be interesting in anyway its game over, try again another time kind of scenario.. thats what pisses me off mostly.

Oh man there's a quite a few things but I can't remember to list them all so suddenly. But he's a few that came to mind immediately on reading the topic:

Indecisive people. When people stand around just trying to decide what to do, while being in the way of others.

Slow people. When they walk while texting or just blocking the way to somewhere i need to go, or if they're walking in front of me in an excruciatingly slow pace. Includes driving on the road too. Either you go faster, or you give me way to overtake. When people don't do either, it annoys me. 

When people just sit next to me without saying anything. 

When people demand that I justify my political or religious views or opinions on other matters. I'm up for a proper debate, or to explain my view, but that deserves time on it's own. But it's not casual conversation, and it's not a crime to have a different opinion that I should justify myself. Funnily enough, most people who do this are very ignorant and don't know shit about the subject. 

When people interrupt me constantly without listening to what I'm saying. Especially in debates. 

When people chew their pens/pencils, it's mildly annoying and kinda disgusting. When they do it with a pen they borrowed from me, it increases my enrage level by 30%. 

When teens try to show off their bike skills on a busy road. Watched some guy smack his head on a truck few months ago trying to show off how he can slither between cars. You wanna die? Don't do it on the road and inconvenience others.

When people spend money for the sake of spending it, even when it doesn't benefit them. 

When people waste food. It's not a matter of having plenty or being rich. Food is sacred, a source of life. Take only what you need, don't take more than you can have and waste the extra. Or at least make sure to give the leftovers to some animals. But ideally there should be no waste. 

Hypocrites. 

When autocorrect is a ducking piece of shit!!

Edited by Sreyas
  • 1 month later...

When my cat jump on my keyboard or when she uses the edge of my monitor to scratch her whiskers. It's a very nice monitor.

Edited by badboytm