Gladz Bank & Prize Donation

Bestfisher

• May have seen me online for the last 2-3 weeks roughly, was trying to get back into the swing of the game.
  • Due to the grinding taking so much time, and repetitiveness I really can't seem to enjoy it, specially since what I have going on IRL at the moment.
  • So I've let it go for a while, always a possibility of coming back, but not going to be until around 6 months from now due to my choice to serve in the military, hence my signature.
  • With all that said the juicy part:
  • Donated an estimated 67M to the The Gladiatorz bank/prizes for contests within the clan which I've always been apart of one way or another.

Consisted Of:

100 Full Rune Sets

100 Rune Scims

100 Amulet of Power

100 Amulet of Glory

1,000x Super Def/Str/Att Sets

10,000 Swordfish

10,000 Sharks

25,000 Natures

25,000 Deaths

25,000 Bloods

2,000 Rocktail

100 Green Vambraces

500,000 Cash +/-

Dragon Scims

Whips

28,000 Iron Bars (skiller stuff)

Other Stuff I May Not Remember. :)

• Gave it to Max to hold for the clan and to use as needed by the clan.
  • Now as for my future until/if I do ever come back as a 'player' I'll be online for these forums, as well as console gaming, which ill have my xbox Live tag posted.
  • I'm more transitioning to the RS community rather than the game itself, I'll be working on a Gladiatorz RS client, and spend alot of time on the computer help forums, to work on speed/security guides and resources for the clan, maybe get into helping out on forum maintenance, if I'd be of help/trusted to do so.
  • Until then train hard and hit me up sometime.

I guess we'll be seeing you in 6 months. Good luck at boot camp!

Thanks for the donation— we have it earmarked for a special event in the near future!