Runescape Customer Support

thegreatwha

Hey Gladz.  Got a question.  Does Jagex/Runescape have a contact number or email for Runescape Customer support?

I ranted about my issue earlier online.  All apologies if that drove anyone on the chat-line crazy.  I'll be sure to keep that to the forums next time.

Edited by thegreatwha

It's not ideal but from what I understand using twitter is the best way to get issues resolved, depending on what issue you are having.

https://twitter.com/JagexSupport

+ I think you have even better luck tweeting at some actual jmods instead of that support link.

What issue are you having?

38 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

What issue are you having?

+1 mate, what type of issues you be having?

twitter seems to get a lot of issues resolved that way,

but maybe we can help depends on the sitatuion :D  

Thanks for your replies everyone.  The problem has to do with email registration for my Jagex/Runescape account. I ended up resubmitting and the problem was resolved (so far). There were more details to the situation than just this, but I  don't want to bombard folks with exhaustive details.   

On 3/29/2018 at 9:58 PM, AmusedDragon said:

It's not ideal but from what I understand using twitter is the best way to get issues resolved, depending on what issue you are having.

https://twitter.com/JagexSupport

+ I think you have even better luck tweeting at some actual jmods instead of that support link.

Thanks Amused. I'll be sure to consider this avenue if in the event something else were to come up.

On 3/29/2018 at 10:40 PM, Wolf said:

but maybe we can help depends on the sitatuion

You too Wolf.  Thanks for reaching out.