Rax Glitch (Path 3: Bladed Dive)

Rub-a-ducky

WARNING!!! for those who do, or plan to learn Arraxor (Rax) there is a glitch that could potentially get you killed.

When you are on Phase 2 for Path 3 (darkness), it is important that you do not Bladed Dive the same tick (time) when Rax is charging at the wall. Doing so will cause the game to glitch. You will be behind Rax, thus unable to see the animation to dodge his cleave using your arrow keys.

If you do encounter the glitch you could still move and eat food (after waiting the same amount of time that it would for Rax to charge the wall; you will take damage from not dodging his cleave), but your camera will still be stuck in the position that you get when he is charging the wall. Furthermore, I have heard (not personally tested... I died before Rax performed another special) that when he does a second special your camera will be fixed.

Shockie

P.S. I do have short clip of myself being stuck in the glitch, if you are interest in the clip just message me (it's really bad quality, was in a rush to get my phone).

I've definitely had this happen to me. If it does you just have to Guess which arrow key to press and maybe you get lucky lol. The other thing you can do is escape back into the spot by the wall and still have a chance to see which direction his attack is, overall though I find it best just to avoid bladed diving/surging when you know he's really close to doing his thing.