So My Kid is a YouTuber Now....

Eason

My son is 7 years old now and since he was 5 he said he was going to be a famous YouTuber like Stampylongnose and DanTDM (MineCraft YouTubers). I told him once he was good at the game and could speak a little better he could try making a YouTube video. Well we got him a PS4 for Christmas last year and hes become a master at it so it seems. I attached my YouTube to his PS4 so he could watch his favorite videos when he was going to bed and he figured out how to setup a stream on there. He posted like 3 videos before I found out and they were okay for a 7 year old. I then talked to him about it and I couldn't believe the ideas he had for videos like he had been planning this for the last 2 years!! I told him to be respectful when gaming and to not give out personal details or information and not to speak to any adults asking for information, this kid is very smart for his age. He said he wants to post daily videos on his channel (My channel so I can monitor it and until hes older) so that he can get more subscribers and likes (LOL). So after this talk he said he wanted to do a Lets build something video and said he was going to do a tutorial on building a castle on his birthday (Yesterday) and he made two videos about 20 and 35 mins long part 1 and 2 of him building this castle and talked and explained what he was doing in detail I watched and was amazed that my 7 year old was doing something I wanted to do for years now with ease. He told me after he watched the video back that he was going to study and work on his commentating skills and his own style of gameplay series he can make for his channel this completely floored me that he was thinking like this already at his age most kids would normally just copy to a T what other YouTubers or people are doing he wants to innovate and make his own series that hasn't been done before and has a note pad he writes his ideas down on. I am very proud of him he said he wanted to try RuneScape again on his PC and make videos of that as well I told him I would gladly help him learn and play.

Here is to the future of a great YouTuber to come and my new favorite YouTuber my son!

29792726_906588632846561_36815664233368730124133_906588966179861_71235894552853229695052_906588999513191_595383422149879

Here is his channel if you wanna check it out Zaylend's YouTube

If you do like it please subscribe it would mean the world to him and I will also be posting some videos with him in the future and making on RS type vids too. 

Thanks again guys!

It's really cool to see this kind of drive and ambition from someone so young. If he keeps at it and finds some success, he could really build a brand for himself (YouTube/streaming is 100% about marketing yourself, your personality, etc.). If nothing else, he can at least develop some video editing skills that could benefit him down the road if he finds he has a passion for it :)

You're such a good dad Tyler! He looks just like you, growing up so quickly! 

I liked all his videos and subscribed, tell Zaylend to keep up the good work!

Incoming future Runescaper? (;

You're a really cool Dad. It's really nice to see young kids genuinely interested in to learning about games and helping others. My nephew that's also hooked on minecraft heard the video playing and he said he's watched those videos as well to aide him at getting into building. He sounds so cute on youtube, I like how well he explains everything. I'll subscribe as well. 

Thanks for the support guys!! You have honestly no idea how happy he is right now hes at his grandparents for the weekend I just facetimed him and he said hes got plans for a treehouse video on Sunday!!!

That's amazing that he has the motivation and the ability to start streaming like that, and the wisdom to go back and work to improve what he's already created at his age.

I just subscribed. Good luck to him. :)