Invention machines.

Arahan

Hey everyone,

so was just wondering, who here uses Invention Machines for gp? I just constantly see those youtube vids of people making constant money there, and wanna check if any of you actually do that.

So if any of you guys happen to be into that, please share your methods, I just feel I'm losing on so much not using those machines.

Thank you :)

As far as I understand,

The plank makers with mahogany logs are a pretty reliable way to make some passive GP without a lot of price checking and calculating.

The Auto Alchers are also pretty darn good if you do the math on specific items to see if they're profitable. I think things like Rune platebodies/2h's and Onyx bolts tend to be profitable for that.

Well i believe off the top of my head the only ones worth using are:

Dissasembly mk2

Auto-Alcher mk2

Plank maker / Plank maker mk2

Personally on my main i use 2 plank makers + Auto alcher mk2 ( i do a bunch of nex/slayer so it alchs my onyx bolts/rune)

I just haven't gotten around to upgrading plank maker, my kingdom is on mahogany/maples atm but  i dunno if that's event best anymore, it was at a point.

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide/Alchemiser_machine

http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Money_making_guide/Plank_making_machine

I just checked the plank maker, it says 1.7m profit per week. That's pretty bad.

I watched a new guide on the disassembler for making siphons/augmentors, but am kinda hesitant about going for something that thousands of people have just watched :P 

(he says its ~60m/week)

Edited by Arahan
13 minutes ago, Arahan said:

I just checked the plank maker, it says 1.7m profit per week. That's pretty bad.

Well it's kind of like Miscellania. Click a couple things a couple times once a week. Done.

As for the Dissassembler to make things, that sounds interesting but I know 0 about that I'll have to read up on that now that you got me curious :xd: 

• 4 weeks later...

I just use the plank maker, 2 and a half machines so the profit weekly is about 5m right now. For 2 minutes of not thinking I'll take it.