Photoshop expert needed!

Eason

I am looking for someone who is decent at Photoshop to make some art work for my son's youtube and twitch channel he needs an avatar, banner, offline screen, and some thumbnails made for his series I can pay a little via PayPal or rs3 gold for the service I don't want to get flagged for copyright for using images off google. Please let me know if anyone is willing to give this a try for him. Thanks again I'll be on tonight. 

I can! You've seen my artwork when playing draw the thing, am pro at stuff like that. 

Haha, but in all seriousness hopefully someone will be able to help you :)

I'm not sure how old your son is, but it may be beneficial for him to play around and learn those programs. :reporter: When I was streaming I made my overlays, banners and such. They obviously weren't the dopest shit on the block, but I have a good amount of photoshop experience now  @Eason

There are a few people here who might take you up on this but I do know you can buy sets of images for twitch streaming if that doesn't pan out.

Also, what Drake said. You could probably whip up something that is pretty alright in a free image program like paint.net or gimp.

CptBlueberry

I have a  :ghandi: photoshop version if you want it? so your son can play around with it. It also includes the manual on how to install it (which you might have to do).