Elite Dungeons & Player Owned Farms

Deathcon

I assume Trio will be pretty steamrolly but solo duo would be fun. Just some of my immediate thoughts:

-Meleer with group veng/scythe

-2 Magic users one on Ancients another on regulars (Barrages for aoe freeze + Regulars for boss debuffing)

Would be cool to get some synergy going (granted its usually always optimal to go full tryhard dps, though I wish sometimes it would be beneficial to have one person soak damage and be utility while doing abit less dmg overall)

Inital thoughts was something like having meleer be on lunars for vengeance + maybe heal other and mages use incite so meleer can heal with ss + vamp aura/scrim.  Having someone run in and pull a fuckton of mobs -> Cade others just Aoe with barrage and tsunami/deto/corruption etc.

Just now, Beric said:

I wish Reddit embeds were 1000% easier to read. 

I would of copy-pasted but on mobile if i manage to fuck up doing so i need to re scroll through the entire thing and try again.

17 minutes ago, James said:

I can't tell if the farm is going to be a minigame or an elite skill. :sly:

Neither. It's just an addition to the farming skill. 

• After talking to a lot of players it's become abundantly clear that Bank Rework = Bank Placeholders.
  • Placeholders requires a big engine update but isn't the largest component of the Bank rework.
  • So do we bring that forward and launch it separate to the bank rework?

So.... a batch 2 bank update? Lol.

We've got Diango access, PoH access, 10 presets on the bank window, and the very useless clean up mode. After placeholders, I sincerely don't know what's left to give us in a "bank rework". Some UI and optimization improvements? 

21 minutes ago, Beric said:

We've got Diango access, PoH access, 10 presets on the bank window, and the very useless clean up mode. After placeholders, I sincerely don't know what's left to give us in a "bank rework". Some UI and optimization improvements? 

They mentioned tab updates, multple stacks (eg magic logs in tab 2&6)

On April 17, 2018 at 4:43 PM, James said:

I can't tell if the farm is going to be a minigame or an elite skill. :sly:

I'm 99% sure it's going to be a different way to train farm and not a new skill

On 4/17/2018 at 8:53 PM, James said:

That's disappointing. I was hoping for an Elite skill. 

Elite skills, at least how invention was presented, would require combinations of other skills to unlock. I don't know what could go into an elite farming skill. Maybe hunter, farming, and summoning?

I don't think they are really looking to release any new skills anytime soon. They are basically changing mining and smithing totally right now as is.

Just now, AmusedDragon said:

Maybe hunter, farming, and summoning?

Construction, farming, and summoning would fit this one pretty well. Not enough content for this to be an elite skill, though. 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

Construction, farming, and summoning would fit this one pretty well. Not enough content for this to be an elite skill, though. 

Cooking too. Herb as well. Use it as a new method to create a wide variety of new healing methods, potions, summons, work stations, armor types and so on. Make it what construction should have been. :hmph:

• 1 month later...