Has it really been 15 years?

Anomalism

Where does the time go? Probably very few of you remember Jedihamtaro, but this clan was an important part of my teenage years. I hope you're all enjoying your journey through life.

Edited by Anomalism

Same to you Jedi.  I've been in RS for 15+.  Been a while, but still enjoying the gameplay. 

All the best for you in your journey as well.

Edited by thegreatwha
5 hours ago, Anomalism said:

Probably very few of you remember Jedihamtaro

You'd be surprised how many older members still visit the forums :woeh:

• 2 weeks later...

It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I've been playing this game for more than half of my life... I started on Runescape classic in around 2002 when I was 10 years old, I am now 26 years old. I can't fathom that it's been well over a decade since I was being mentored in TMRD by Pitbull Man and Ai Caramba before transitioning into Gladz. 

21 minutes ago, Rodgerwilco said:

It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I've been playing this game for more than half of my life... I started on Runescape classic in around 2002 when I was 10 years old, I am now 26 years old. I can't fathom that it's been well over a decade since I was being mentored in TMRD by Pitbull Man and Ai Caramba before transitioning into Gladz. 

I try not to think about it.  By 2019 It's likely I'll have spent a full year's worth of time playing this game.  3% of my life!

I'm sure I remember you, though you probably have no recollection of me. :P

Time certainly flies! I hope the years have treated you well, and will continue to do so. :)

4 hours ago, Rafi said:

By 2019 It's likely I'll have spent a full year's worth of time playing this game.  3% of my life!

I'm surprised you aren't there yet just through sheer account age. All those wars and citadel capping hours have to add up. 

On 5/16/2018 at 3:58 PM, Beric said:

I'm surprised you aren't there yet just through sheer account age. All those wars and citadel capping hours have to add up. 

And here I thought over 300 days of play time logged was a lot!

7 minutes ago, Rafi said:

And here I thought over 300 days of play time logged was a lot!

I'm at roughly 730 :sadbanana: