Has it really been 15 years?

Anomalism

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Linda said:

I'm at 875 days. I guess I stood around at Edgeville longer than you guys :sadbanana:

I'm at 375 days. Considering my total xp, I'm pretty sure I beat you at bank standing. :P

1 hour ago, Erador said:

I'm at 375 days. Considering my total xp, I'm pretty sure I beat you at bank standing. :P

True, though one must remember that xp rates are what, up to 20x what they were in classic? And pk'ing (which also occupied much of our time) didn't exactly provide much in the way of xp.

I bet that if you looked at my hours played vs xp gains over time the hours would drop and the xp rate gained would go up. 

On 4/17/2018 at 11:43 PM, thegreatwha said:

Same to you Jedi.  I've been in RS for 15+.  Been a while, but still enjoying the gameplay. 

All the best for you in your journey as well.

Before long we're all going to be crotchety old fools yelling at kids to get off our lawns. Oh, and thank you!

On 4/18/2018 at 12:08 AM, Rafi said:

Heya Jedi. Hope you're still cooking up a storm! 

You know it dude. I don't know if anybody represents the soul of this clan more than you Rafi, even considering the original leaders. You have always been here it seems.

On 4/18/2018 at 2:13 AM, Linda said:

Hello there, oldtimer.

Hello there Linda; it's been a long time, or has it? Depends on how you look at it I suppose. I hope you're doing well.

On 4/18/2018 at 2:23 AM, Beric said:

You'd be surprised how many older members still visit the forums :woeh:

It's why I still poke my head in here from time to time. This is a special community. Good to see you Beric.

On 4/19/2018 at 10:04 PM, Erador said:

(H)

Hello old friend. I still remember being part of clan Jaguar with you. I never said it but I looked up to you a lot in those days. ^_^

On 4/26/2018 at 3:09 PM, Zell Smith said:

I can just about remember you. Hi.

Gladz was a big ass clan back then. I'm sure we woulda been buds. Either that or you would have hated me. :lol:

Edited by Anomalism
On 5/16/2018 at 11:11 AM, Rodgerwilco said:

It's still hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that I've been playing this game for more than half of my life... I started on Runescape classic in around 2002 when I was 10 years old, I am now 26 years old. I can't fathom that it's been well over a decade since I was being mentored in TMRD by Pitbull Man and Ai Caramba before transitioning into Gladz. 

It feels like yesterday I was still a teenager. I'm about to turn 30.

Edited by Anomalism
On 5/16/2018 at 3:41 PM, Sirsir said:

I'm sure I remember you, though you probably have no recollection of me. :P

Time certainly flies! I hope the years have treated you well, and will continue to do so. :)

I think we had over 300 active members when we warred with BK, and that was a long time ago. Honestly your name doesn't ring a bell, but respect to you all the same fellow old person. Life has had its challenges, but I am enjoying the ride quite a lot, thank you.

On 5/26/2018 at 8:56 PM, Linda said:

I'm at 875 days. I guess I stood around at Edgeville longer than you guys :sadbanana:

Good God lady. That's about how much time I've spent on World of Warcraft.

MasamuneSoul

Not even sure how much time I have accumulated. I checked a few years ago and it was around 4k hours. More than I put in any game, that's for sure. :P

On 5/28/2018 at 5:04 PM, Anomalism said:

Hello old friend. I still remember being part of clan Jaguar with you. I never said it but I looked up to you a lot in those days. ^_^

I really appreciate that, man. (y) We've had a great run. Are you playing again?

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Erador said:

You joined 'The'?

During the period where The was RS07, and Gladz was RS3. 

Funny. The game says I've played for only 86 days. Calculated with how long my account has existed (approaching 6k days), I've only played RS for 1.4% of the time. :wacko:

Edited by thegreatwha