Doing things with my life

TokenPanda

I don't think I've really delved into my personal life too much with the clan but I'm really excited about this and wanted to share. Since I was in kindergarten I've been in Scouts, and during the past 8 or so months I've been working on my Eagle Scout Project. To be honest, it was hell, and I did it during the winter which wasn't smart. Recently though I completed my project and had my Board of review (which is essentially where they pass or fail your candidacy) and was passed.

Here are a few photos of my project: :D

(Before)

well2.thumb.jpg.37ccc66af556f8b395acc13e60417c59.jpgwell3.jpg.002b37e650f2ea4e47b04a81d91c817a.jpg

(After)

steps.thumb.JPG.7ad2058617732db630c89703666bdf55.JPG

well.thumb.JPG.b555697bf43ad8f65a7ee25e658921bd.JPG

Also Here's me after my board of review and actually earning my Eagle.

board.thumb.JPG.a1fa105efbbbcf616e358ea0cd081cfe.JPG

Congratulations, my dude :D It's a huge accomplishment that not many people truly understand. 

One of my best friends was an Eagle Scout. We find lots of ways to poke fun at him, and then totally rely on him for outdoorsy knowledge. Definitely life-long skills you earn on that journey. Well done. 

well done my dude, 
I was a scout once ^_^

best time of my life tbh,

hanging out with your buddies having great adventures

and learning life meaningful skills.

^_^

looks nice !

DarkKnightv7

Congrats! I used to do boy scouts back in the day but stopped before the eagle scout stuff. It's a pretty big accomplishment so well done and congrats!

• 4 weeks later...