Pizza toppings

CptBlueberry

2 hours ago, Cyruss said:

Spinach, Mushroom, Green Peppers, Onions, Olives, Sometimes Pepperoni. 

:chuffed: 

+1  

8 hours ago, Asada said:

Scallops

I have never thought about this, but I want to try it.

I'm not a big pizza fan, but I guess I like chicken, jalapenos, olives, and onion.

So, even though my three favorite options for pizza are pretty standard and boring, I'm not terribly picky about what I put on. This is one I made awhile back using peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and bacon. The bacon was buried under the cheese. Which I made myself. I've been playing around with making my own cheese, but frankly don't like what I make nearly as much as real mozzarella so I'll likely never do that again for a pizza. 

A8ALE.jpg

22 hours ago, James said:

So, even though my three favorite options for pizza are pretty standard and boring, I'm not terribly picky about what I put on. This is one I made awhile back using peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, and bacon. The bacon was buried under the cheese. Which I made myself. I've been playing around with making my own cheese, but frankly don't like what I make nearly as much as real mozzarella so I'll likely never do that again for a pizza. 

A8ALE.jpg

Mate, thin that base down to about a sixth of that thickness and you're laughing.

3 hours ago, Dan G said:

Mate, thin that base down to about a sixth of that thickness and you're laughing.

Not sure what you mean but I prefer a thick crust. :shrug:

tumblr_inline_okwxicFcrs1qfif3n_540.png

Lets see how many enjoy this bad boy, or know what it is. As far as I know it's an Sweden exclusive pizza. Childhood favourite

57 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

tumblr_inline_okwxicFcrs1qfif3n_540.png

Lets see how many enjoy this bad boy, or know what it is. As far as I know it's an Sweden exclusive pizza. Childhood favourite

Dog that looks like a dirty bar coaster. 

• 2 weeks later...

Pizza hut deep dish. Pepperoni,onion, olive, jalepeno, Peruvian pepper. 

Papajohns. Regular crust. Bbq sauce. Chicken, onion, anchovies, mushrooms.  

• 4 months later...

So I happen to consider upstate New York the holy land for pizza, My person favorites are Chicken Bacon Ranch, Or a local place makes a Bacon and Garlic but it's done on a semi sweet dough, and with american cheese which on pizza is just magical.