May Behind the Scenes

AmusedDragon

Welp, Solak is coming, but not even Osbourne would say what week it will be in the reddit thread. He said he'd leave that up to Mod Ramen to disclose if he wants to.

I found a lot of the discussion in the reddit thread in particular really interesting - a lot of people complaining about having 'forced group content' in the form of a boss. :sly:

28 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

I found a lot of the discussion in the reddit thread in particular really interesting - a lot of people complaining about having 'forced group content' in the form of a boss. :sly:

I saw your response to the guy who said lots of people would be forced to buy a Solak leech, lmao.

Alternative thought: we should get really good at Solak and sell leeches to people as dumb as that guy (Y)

42 minutes ago, Asada said:

Not gonna lie, I like the cherry blossom items. 

+1000000. They're super pretty. :ani: 

43 minutes ago, Asada said:

:woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh:  :woeh:  SOLAK HYPE:woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: :woeh: 

Yasssssss! So looking forward to this boss! :woeh: 

13 minutes ago, Veggie said:

How do I learn to be this optimistic

Once enough memes enter your life, you become unable to take anything seriously and just start saying shit. 

1 hour ago, Cadava said:

Solak is last week of May btw

Source?

Interesting.  Thanks for posting. @AmusedDragon

6 hours ago, Cadava said:

Solak is last week of May btw

Yeah, it'll be interesting hearing how the clan tackles this one. I'll still be skilling away...

...and waiting for my baby girl to be born :woeh:

1 hour ago, thegreatwha said:

Interesting.  Thanks for posting. @AmusedDragon

Yeah, it'll be interesting hearing how the clan tackles this one. I'll still be skilling away...

...and waiting for my baby girl to be born :woeh:

Not sure how the clan will tackle it, but my strat is usually be pathetic enough until Amused takes pity on me