Best combination potions

GNT Patrick

Alright guys, this goes to all the max herblore peoples. Rank the combination potions that are worth using in order. And list the trash ones too. 

I don't want to waste extra gold on recreating potions lol these things cost enough as it is. Right know I have enough extremes to make about 1100 more overloads which would put me at about 2200 overloads. And I have about 2000 prayer renuals and I have about 3500 prayer potions. The rest I can make myself or buy if I can't. But that's a lot to work with. 

I'm mostly stoked for the fact that I get 25% more per potions with Combos

Anyways please help me with this so I don't waste Hella gold lol. :)

holy ovls > slayer/ lower pvm

Supreme ovls > high end bossing/slayer mobs

Replenishment pots > hench deeps

Wyrmfire > situational use

Perfect+ > hench for dg/skilling

Super prayer renewel > hench prayer + prayer over time

3 hours ago, Deathcon said:

holy ovls > slayer/ lower pvm

Supreme ovls > high end bossing/slayer mobs

Replenishment pots > hench deeps

Wyrmfire > situational use

Perfect+ > hench for dg/skilling

Super prayer renewel > hench prayer + prayer over time

What do you mean by hench deeps? 

I knew I wanted to make holy overloads, thanks for confirming that one for me. I should probably make some Supreme if I wanna do higher lvl pvm for sure

7 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

What do you mean by hench deeps? 

I knew I wanted to make holy overloads, thanks for confirming that one for me. I should probably make some Supreme if I wanna do higher lvl pvm for sure

Replenishment is like Adrenaline Potion, make them. For example, every time you sunshine or deathswiftness, replenishment.

Make like 2/3 Holy, 1/3 Supreme depending on how much of slayer/higher level you do. Or even can consider Salves if you want, but Supreme is fine.

Stuff like Super Prayer Renewal I just buy.

I only really make Supremes + Replenishment and Guthix Rest Flasks.

4 hours ago, Vlor said:

Replenishment is like Adrenaline Potion, make them. For example, every time you sunshine or deathswiftness, replenishment.

Make like 2/3 Holy, 1/3 Supreme depending on how much of slayer/higher level you do. Or even can consider Salves if you want, but Supreme is fine.

Stuff like Super Prayer Renewal I just buy.

I only really make Supremes + Replenishment and Guthix Rest Flasks.

Got it. More holy than Supreme but make both. And a few more replenishment potions. Pretty sure I made about 400 to get to 95

17 minutes ago, GNT Patrick said:

Got it. More holy than Supreme but make both. And a few more replenishment potions. Pretty sure I made about 400 to get to 95

Yeah that’ll last for a while. Personally I made less Holys as I don’t Slay much anymore.

The only niche benefit of Supreme Overload Salve is if you’re planning to AOD for a long time to save space and make room for Summoning Flasks.

Just now, Vlor said:

Yeah that’ll last for a while. Personally I made less Holys as I don’t Slay much anymore.

The only niche benefit of Supreme Overload Salve is if you’re planning to AOD for a long time to save space and make room for Summoning Flasks.

But since I do slayer and I'm trying to get the title for a few gw1 dungeons, I should make holys