My Idiocy

GNT Patrick

Alright Glads:

So I JUST NOW NOTICED!!!!!! That there is no quest requirement for the World Wakes Quest..........

I went off of the STUPID Runescape wiki....... It says that you need to do:

Ritual of hte Mahjarrat

Firemaker's Curse

The Branches of Darkmeyer

The Void Stares Back

and The Chosen Commander

So my question is this... If I do those quests after the World Wakes, do I get the title???????

Is it worth it just to the quest first????????

What are your thoughts on this???????

If you do the quests later you'll still be able to unlock and receive all the rewards.

Doing the quest without those prerequisites will get you the most important unlocks of Death Swiftness & Sunshine, which is monumental if you like doing combat. 

The other quests have really good rewards too, so do those :xd: but the order doesn't necessarily matter. 

1 minute ago, Cyruss said:

Doing the quest without those prerequisites will get you the most important unlocks of Death Swiftness & Sunshine, which is monumental if you like doing combat. 

What he said ^

1 hour ago, Cyruss said:

If you do the quests later you'll still be able to unlock and receive all the rewards.

The other quests have really good rewards too, so do those :xd: but the order doesn't necessarily matter. 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

What he said ^

+1

All the +1 lol. I'm sorry....On both the task system thing and on the wiki it had hellllllla requirements........Only after I looked at the quest itself....did it say it didnt :/