How do YOU make money?

XIDragoonIX

XIDragoonIX

Just curious as to everyone's different ways they like to make some cash. Lately I've been cleaning Hartalander just to get my Herblore up and make a decent buck. I made about 6 mill in a couple days and got my Herblore up from 30 (Yes I know -_-) to 65. You get about a 80% increased return on cleaning 100gp for grimy and 178 for cleans if you wait. Let me know what you guys do and what level is required to do it! Thanks! 

Edit-Updated Prices

Edited by XIDragoonIX

Arraxor, slayer, casually killing muspah/abby demons while working on other goals. And if feeling super lazy I'll do some divination. 

slayer, make prayer renewal potions....all potions actually. I've been trying to get my herblore to 99.....it's a long long process. 

tanning leather, try to lvl up your combat by doing slayer and get drops in the process, loot almost everything, small drops will add up :) 

Bradrenaline

if I'm at priff and it updates to Amlodd I'll make 5-7k steel titan pouches in to scrolls on 2 accounts, make about 16m in 45~ minutes. 

Haven't really super tried to make bank since returning to RS though, but I'd definitely do the group bosses or telos for the billie bills

Araxxor

Raids

Angel of Death

Random bits of all types of PvM

Sandstone

Morchella Mushrooms.

22 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

Morchella Mushrooms.

How can you make money off these when you haven't done them nor sell them. :thinking:

Just now, Deathcon said:

How can you make money off these when you haven't done them nor sell them. :thinking:

I did do them and I did sell them.

I no longer do them or sell them.

Since I'm nowhere near the combat level/s to do any worthwhile PvMing I'm high alching onyx bolts (e) for mage exp (about 1k profit per alch depending how low you can buy them, also 25k buy limit) which is good money. Even more profit if you rc your own nature runes.

XIDragoonIX
10 hours ago, Viquid said:

Since I'm nowhere near the combat level/s to do any worthwhile PvMing I'm high alching onyx bolts (e) for mage exp (about 1k profit per alch depending how low you can buy them, also 25k buy limit) which is good money. Even more profit if you rc your own nature runes.

Never heard of that method. Very interesting I'll have to look into it! I want to get my mage up as well.