guns

Akoumara

I am a fan of firearms and I don't see why posting pictures would be a problem, go right ahead my dude (Y)

topdown

Russian Sks 7.62x39

russian ww2 m40 7.62x59

ruger sr9mm 

glock 19 .40

t9UMuRw.jpg?1

Edited by Akoumara

I don't love the idea of regular citizens owning machine guns or high capacity weapons, but I have no qualms with hunting rifles and such. 

I have my grandfather's WW2 weapons from when he was stationed in Japan at the end of the war. I've never shot them or even tried to find ammo for them. There's a couple rifles and a pistol. Rifles probably about 80-90 years old and pistol likely more. I also have a Japanese military Samuarai sword he brought back. 

The middle one is a 1945 mosin nagant, normal citizens cannot own a machine gun aka select fire rifles. My sks is semi auto I have 2 20rd mags 2 30rd mags and a 65 rd drum mag it only looks mean everyone should be allowed to have firearms if mentally capable and can pass testing, also the ruger sr9 has a doublestack mag 17+1 and the glock is 15+1

Edited by Akoumara

You should see my grandfathers collection. 

I've got two generic remington hunting rifles & a ppk/s. I rarely hunt or shoot anymore, but I still keep them in decent shape.

I only have one. I bought my first gun (a Springfield xd9) about a year ago now. Sadly it costs a lot to get a second. To be honest, my wife is on the fence about guns. I love to shoot as a sport, but she sees it as a weapon and nothing more. So for the most part, it stays locked in its safe. 

I was thinking of getting a 1911 next year though, deciding on a brand is so hard though, especially when you are pretty new to firearms. Was considering a third gun just to use as a carry for the second job in going to get. (armed guard to pay for schooling). 

What do you guys think? 

Finding one for California is going to be a pain though lol. Convincing my wife is going to be easier than that 

My .40 P226

Spoiler

gyKVUNz.jpg

Tikka T3 .300 Win mag

Spoiler

QzqBDNz.jpg

Benelli Super Black Eagle II 12 guage

Spoiler

NFl94eH.jpg

Sig 516 .556 - I also have a .300 BLK upper for it. 

Spoiler

W3DPzOX.jpg