hi hi

mystical25

just stopping by to say hey whats up. I didn't recognize many names anymore. Its been so long..... wondering whos still around from back in the day

Damn, yours is not a name I expected to ever see again. It has indeed been a while :reporter:

How's life? 

lol it has been years. probally a couple for sure lol. Im good nice too see some old familiar names 

bobby and rafi and james :)

and name is probally familiar Im in a lot of history lol. 

I heard rsc was closing so I thought I pop into gladz and check on everybody. 

Working and juggling family life I don't have much time for anything else.  headed to work my wonderful 10 hours the next few days then some much needed vacation time lol. 

6 hours ago, mystical25 said:

lol it has been years. probally a couple for sure lol. Im good nice too see some old familiar names 

bobby and rafi and james :)

and name is probally familiar Im in a lot of history lol. 

Working and juggling family life I don't have much time for anything else.  headed to work my wonderful 10 hours the next few days then some much needed vacation time lol. 

What are you doing now? How many kiddos do you have?

5 hours ago, mystical25 said:

So glad you dropped in!

5 hours ago, mystical25 said:

Balancing out the work and family time is always the challenge. Hope you're able to manage that balance well. All the best with your work.

And enjoy your vacation time!

1 hour ago, James said:

What are you doing now? How many kiddos do you have?

2 lol the youngest just turned 5. And let's see. Work work and more work lol I work for a medical billing company. Usually here 10 to 12 hours a day. Then got to feed the 100 plus animals lol. Then feed myself and do baths and bed times. Then bed myself lol. That's my normal day. Sitting on lunch break right now. 

20 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

So glad you dropped in!

Balancing out the work and family time is always the challenge. Hope you're able to manage that balance well. All the best with your work.

And enjoy your vacation time!

I'm not managing lol. Actually starting to look for a different job that I don't work 60 hours a week in. Need more at home time. Especially with the kids getting older, and soon different activities starting up

• 2 weeks later...