Elite dungeons reward shop

Deathcon

Good thing I didn't blow all my DG tokens on a worthless gold accumulator with an aggressive tax burden :reporter:

1k tokens for a teleport you can buy for 5 chimes seems...off. Do we know what the skill door boost, lucky charm, and death lotus extract are? 

A Quest Cape

Looks like I'll be saving for Elite Dungeons 2/3 in hopes of better rewards. Hopefully they won't all share the same shop. 

4 minutes ago, Beric said:

1k tokens for a teleport you can buy for 5 chimes seems...off. Do we know what the skill door boost, lucky charm, and death lotus extract are? 

1)

+3/+3 from perfect+/ +Dg suit?(i don't recall if it gives a stat boost to doors)

2) presumably the item that lets you get some alchable/DA'able loot in ite dungeons

3) upgrades DL darts to t88 :ohwell:

17 minutes ago, Cam L said:

Good thing I didn't blow all my DG tokens on a worthless gold accumulator with an aggressive tax burden :reporter:

:( I am currently saving to buy that gold accumulator

Holy hench, Slayer just got like 41% faster, presumably at the cost of 10 Ancient bones/hour. You could use those scrimshaws before, but they were moderately rare. While you could abuse the scrimshaw on/off (and especially first 5.4 seconds no drain) feature to make them last longer, people rarely did that except on monsters with very high HP.

18 minutes ago, Veggie said:

Holy hench, Slayer just got like 41% faster, presumably at the cost of 10 Ancient bones/hour. You could use those scrimshaws before, but they were moderately rare. While you could abuse the scrimshaw on/off (and especially first 5.4 seconds no drain) feature to make them last longer, people rarely did that except on monsters with very high HP.

I'm getting comp back now :pogchamp:

Overvoltage
35 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

The real hype is the ability to make sacrifice scrims, like holy shit.

don't they only aggro one thing at a time and at a super slow rate? Aren't they completely irrelevant because aggro potions exist?

Just now, Overvoltage said:

don't they only aggro one thing at a time and at a super slow rate? Aren't they completely irrelevant because aggro potions exist?

Sacrifice scrims are the ones that give you like 50% more xp at the cost of no loot from the kill.

Overvoltage
1 minute ago, AmusedDragon said:

Sacrifice scrims are the ones that give you like 50% more xp at the cost of no loot from the kill.

yeah I read it as aggro, don't mind me

edit: not crazy though it's on there too

FeU0j2c.png

Edited by Overvoltage

Zero rewards that interest me I think, rip.

Edit: Wait, how do you get the t92 sirenic?

4 hours ago, Overvoltage said:

Yea the aggro scrims are trash.

4 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

Zero rewards that interest me I think, rip.

Edit: Wait, how do you get the t92 sirenic?

Aminishi scales drop from bosses, they're used to upgrade.

Its been said on today's content stream you CANNOT upgrade t90augd->t92 now (they said you could earlier.

You're gonna need to use un-augd t90->t92->augment

Only helm and chaps are out too, which make no sense to me.

1 hour ago, Deathcon said:

Its been said on today's content stream you CANNOT upgrade t90augd->t92 now (they said you could earlier.

You're gonna need to use un-augd t90->t92->augment

J A G E X

A A
G   G
E       E
X         X

1 hour ago, Deathcon said:

I guess they're releasing body with another dungeon. As in they're spreading the rewards around between different bosses rather than just one. Presumably this one is T92 range helm/legs (ranged right?), next boss is same for magic, and third boss drops body for both.

I don't think t92 armor is a good reward unless it has a set effect or some mechanic that makes it cheaper than t90, but I like their consideration for future rewards, as opposed to Telos which drops everything you want.