Gladiator "Random" Encounters

thegreatwha

Was headed to finish my daily Seren Post in the Hefin District in Priff, when lo and behold, @WindEagles and one of the clan Ava's were right there center post!  The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Thanks for the extra xp boost to speed things up!

jGXn6MA.jpg

6 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Was headed to finish my daily Seren Post in the Hefin District in Priff, when lo and behold, @WindEagles and one of the clan Ava's were right there center post!  The timing couldn't have been more perfect.

Thanks for the extra xp boost to speed things up!

jGXn6MA.jpg

Nice! :)

14 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

I was passing through Burthorpe W14 to make a quick deposit when I ran into "The Famous" @TokenPanda and one of our Clan Avatars!  Love the outfit Token!

ySLfwsF.jpg

You’re an elusive one aren’t ya? I didn’t even notice, I must’ve been doing fletching :P

I actually had a daily to take care of at the Seren Stones in the Trahaearn District in Prif. when look who showed up at the rock right next to me: @A Quest Cape!

I can't blame him. Voice of Seren lit up in the Trahaearn District, so all sorts of folks congregated there.

Check out that outfit! And rockin' that 'Master Quest Cape'! Totally stands out from the rest!

srjp5IJ.jpg

Just came back to Priff via after finishing a Player Owned Ports run when I noticed right away a Rainbow colored kite, a Robin Hood Hat, and a very colorful cape. No one other than our fearless Clan Leader with onE of our Ava's!

J4TDfY2.jpg

It was good to see you in-game Jade (@Beric)!  :)

Edited by thegreatwha
11 minutes ago, Beric said:

I must have been standing there for 10 seconds. Nice snipe :reporter:

He's on it man. Knows everyone from a mile away

Edited by GNT Patrick
10 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

Just came back to Priff via after finishing a Player Owned Ports run when I noticed right away a Rainbow colored kite, a Robin Hood Hat, and a very colorful cape. No one other than our fearless Clan Leader with onE of our Ava's!

J4TDfY2.jpg

It was good to see you in-game Jade (@Beric)!  :)

Rip Avatars

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I gotta say, this one was moving quick!  I believe I ran into bobos iron/ @Bobo Big (I hope I got that one right. Still learning people's alt accounts).

I figured you were working on your JOT Aura runs, am I right?

w4BQbyT.jpg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...