Elite Dungeon 2 Delayed

Cam L

:11:

I wont even be surprised if that is somehow the main update in August now.

I'd rather them delay every update and release it correctly though. Its not like any of us are actually going anywhere lmao

Overvoltage
1 hour ago, Drake said:

Its not like any of us are actually going anywhere lmao

a lot of people are though. Swappers are having trouble keeping OSRS gold in stock, T92's and other high end items are down 20-30%, active and unique users are at their all time low since 2012 (when it began being tracked by third party services), promises and community-driven changes have been backlogged indefinitely so devs can work on mobile, on top of that, Solak and ToA were largely underwhelming and filled with major bugs. Membership and bond prices went up, runepass came out, TH promos haven't decreased in consistency or OP-ness, then we're told we don't get an update this month. It's been a pretty disastrous ~3 months for jagex imo

6 hours ago, Overvoltage said:

a lot of people are though. Swappers are having trouble keeping OSRS gold in stock, T92's and other high end items are down 20-30%, active and unique users are at their all time low since 2012 (when it began being tracked by third party services), promises and community-driven changes have been backlogged indefinitely so devs can work on mobile, on top of that, Solak and ToA were largely underwhelming and filled with major bugs. Membership and bond prices went up, runepass came out, TH promos haven't decreased in consistency or OP-ness, then we're told we don't get an update this month. It's been a pretty disastrous ~3 months for jagex imo

:/

On 7/24/2018 at 1:45 AM, Drake said:

I'd rather them delay every update and release it correctly though.

When has a delay ever led to a non-buggy release? I assume that when there is a delay they just don't have it in a remotely playable state yet.

15 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

When has a delay ever led to a non-buggy release? I assume that when there is a delay they just don't have it in a remotely playable state yet.

Some bugs vs unplayable

Overvoltage
4 hours ago, Drake said:

Some bugs vs unplayable

Only one person getting loot in a trio, not being able to pick up your loot because stairs spawned under it or it spawned outside the arena, dieing because you can take damage while phasing your character into the arena, dieing outside of the boss arena. Some would recon that's practically unplayable. I know a lot of people who avoided ToA the first two weeks "until they fix the bugs"

:shrug:

3 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

dieing because you can take damage while phasing your character into the arena

Oh this reminds me of entering the dungeon, getting stuck in the floor, and being killed by unblockable damage from something invisible. That was a good time :reporter:

58 minutes ago, Overvoltage said:

Only one person getting loot in a trio, not being able to pick up your loot because stairs spawned under it or it spawned outside the arena, dieing because you can take damage while phasing your character into the arena, dieing outside of the boss arena. Some would recon that's practically unplayable. I know a lot of people who avoided ToA the first two weeks "until they fix the bugs"

:shrug:

Literally had some newbies die to being killed outside of the bossfight after dying in the boss and coming back a bit ago. I honestly thought that would be fixed by now. I'm almost sure it was in a patch week. Guess not, though. :^)

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

Literally had some newbies die to being killed outside of the bossfight after dying in the boss and coming back a bit ago. I honestly thought that would be fixed by now. I'm almost sure it was in a patch week. Guess not, though. :^)

Hey I'm not a newbie.