GenCon 2018

Rafi

@thegreatwha to get nit picky, D&D is a role playing game, not a board game! Think the world of Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Pandemic, but beyond the top 5 best sellers. 

4 hours ago, Rafi said:

@thegreatwha to get nit picky, D&D is a role playing game, not a board game! Think the world of Settlers of Catan, Ticket to Ride, and Pandemic, but beyond the top 5 best sellers. 

I suppose in the business of Board Games such nit pickiness is necessary. I personally can not stand Settlers of Catan or Ticket to Ride: too slow for my taste.

But there is a lot of stuff out there. So you are going to attend @Rafi?

I wish.  I'm working it, so will be stuck in my booth the whole time, and need to drive a 16' truck halfway across the country and back.

3 hours ago, Rafi said:

I wish.  I'm working it, so will be stuck in my booth the whole time, and need to drive a 16' truck halfway across the country and back.

that's amateur hour :reporter:

wait til you do a 75' truck :woeh: 

• 2 weeks later...

It was exhausting but super fun. We debuted two of the hottest games at the convention (Forbidden Sky & Trash Pandas) and had lines around the corner every morning. People were so excited to play and get their hands on a copy!