Ritual of the Mahjarrat

James

level 475 what does that even mean. If that's the case the battle should be about as lopsided as you fighting a level 30. like no matter what they do you're going to completely bend them over.

Thats just because at the end you have to evade a level 475 glacor. That stage of the mahjarrat battle is relatively easy compared to the rest. Do the quest and you'll see why I mean... Though id say the whole fight scheme wasn't too hard.

Darkness of Hallowvale made me come close to quitting the game, and I only did that so I could do the next grueling quest, Legacy of Seergaze, so that I could eventually grind Slayer slightly faster by cannoning mutated bloodvelds. And that is to level up my skills, I don't enjoy that task.
Yeah but I bet you'll enjoy it when you finally get high skills. Everyone's got a goal of some kind in the game, whether it be for high skills or minigame rank or to get gp or to have some quick fun or to get faster xp, but most of the time in this game you have to trudge through a shitton of boring unenjoyable stuff to be able to do what you want that either is fun in itself or gets you closer to your goal. For a lot of people quests are that shitton of boring unenjoyable stuff, but once its over its over, grind it out!
Darkness of Hallowvale made me come close to quitting the game

I still have nightmares over that horrid maze.

Ffffuuuuuuu i needa do these so i can do the new vamp quest, needa spend those xp lamps on agility :ohemgee::icon_confused:

I ASBOFUCKINGLUTELY LOVED THIS FUCKING QUEST.........................................Best quest in years..............not to mention it was a SHIT TON OF FUN...................................and the rewards are fucking amazing also

OH btw this is coming from someone who doesn't enjoy questing[:

I only do quests cause I have to

The way people are talking about this quest actually makes me want to get the requirements for it! Unfortunately that will take a couple of years.

One more mining level!!!!!!!!

You were the first person I knew to get that gold mining gear. I figured you'd be all over these levels. :sly:

Don't understand how you could have been playing for years and years and still not have all of the one-off content like quests done

Maybe because some people don't enjoy them?

The name of the game is "do shit that you don't enjoy", typically to receive the ability to do something that you do enjoy or find 'worth it'. Don't enjoy it to the point where you won't do it? Fine, but that means you're bad at the game. :reporternana:

I'm bad at runescape because I enjoy the game?

God forbid us from having fun on runescape. Not everybody plays the game to grind skills and be competitive at repetitive, mundane clicking that a 6 year old could do.

Don't understand how you could have been playing for years and years and still not have all of the one-off content like quests done

Maybe because some people don't enjoy them?

The name of the game is "do shit that you don't enjoy", typically to receive the ability to do something that you do enjoy or find 'worth it'. Don't enjoy it to the point where you won't do it? Fine, but that means you're bad at the game. :reporternana:

I'm bad at runescape because I enjoy the game?

God forbid us from having fun on runescape. Not everybody plays the game to grind skills and be competitive at repetitive, mundane clicking that a 6 year old could do.

Have fun at castle wars! :trollface: