Solak Changes

Drake M

-2 roots instead of 4 in group mode.

-Blight % drops faster in p2, if you hit hp cap it drops event faster.

-Blightbound cbows EACH have a STACKING 25% chance to save bak bolts. (50% for dual weilding them).

-Blightbound Cbows have had their droprate updated to be more common in group mode.

-Grimoire changes:

CYuNpYV.png

They turned it into a Godbook, pages drop from solak on monday.

The crit chance STACKS with biting perk, if biting3 is on a lvl 20 armor you have a total of 18.6% to crit.

oh it uses pages? So is the upfront cost getting the book and the pages may be reasonable?

Anyway in the pocket slot that's not even that great except for melee and/or speedkills on some bosses, especially The Magister I guess. DPS increase would be similar to a superior scrimshaw of elements/cruelty, maybe slightly higher but it may be very expensive.

1 hour ago, Veggie said:

oh it uses pages? So is the upfront cost getting the book and the pages may be reasonable?

Anyway in the pocket slot that's not even that great except for melee and/or speedkills on some bosses, especially The Magister I guess. DPS increase would be similar to a superior scrimshaw of elements/cruelty, maybe slightly higher but it may be very expensive.

One day I'm going to see the percentages of all of these items like you do. I feel like you could tell the 1 percent difference between all items

2 hours ago, Deathcon said:

-2 roots instead of 4 in group mode.

-Blight % drops faster in p2, if you hit hp cap it drops event faster.

-Blightbound cbows EACH have a STACKING 25% chance to save bak bolts. (50% for dual weilding them).

-Blightbound Cbows have had their droprate updated to be more common in group mode.

-Grimoire changes:

CYuNpYV.png

They turned it into a Godbook, pages drop from solak on monday.

The crit chance STACKS with biting perk, if biting3 is on a lvl 20 armor you have a total of 18.6% to crit.

I feel like the blighted cbow will go up even more now lol

54 minutes ago, GNT Patrick said:

I feel like the blighted cbow will go up even more now lol

I doubt it. The fight was just made faster, and their droprate improved for groups. And I don't know if there are many people out there who'll be swayed into spending 1B+ just to save some bolts. :dunno:

Overvoltage
2 hours ago, Veggie said:

yeah about +7.6% (compared to no scrim). Very big for melee though

Probably pretty good at telos too

Edited by Overvoltage
clarified 7.6% vs no scrim
50 minutes ago, Beric said:

I doubt it. The fight was just made faster, and their droprate improved for groups. And I don't know if there are many people out there who'll be swayed into spending 1B+ just to save some bolts. :dunno:

Hmmm. Probably right. So sad to see that. Does this mean that solaks average drop price has drastically gone up? 

Merged the two threads since they are about the same thing basically. @Drake @Deathcon

Anyways - of course I didn't buy the grimore.

At least it's... only 1% better than a scrimshaw I guess.

rip

At least it looks like solak will be worth it more now. I hope 7 mans become a thing too.