Do you enjoy retro games?

Deathcon

Anything from the first console systems to around N64 era?

SNES - Donkey Kong Country 1/2/3

N64 - Paper Mario, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Starfox 64, Super Mario64, Donkey Kong 64, 

Ive been contemplating getting some things to stream retro consoles, i love speedruns of these games and enjoy playing through them. The older 8/16bit music tracks and nostalgic feelings <3

SNES- super mario rpg. Super mario world. Donkey kong. Legend of zelda: link to the past

Sega. Sonic the hedgehog, shining force ii, toejam and earl. Golden axe, mortal kombat, streets of rage, and columns (if you want to kill time) 

I don't know if this is retro gaming, but I absolutely love Pokémon yellow/gold games. Still rocking those games.

7 hours ago, Deathcon said:

Ive been contemplating getting some things to stream retro consoles, i love speedruns of these games and enjoy playing through them. The older 8/16bit music tracks and nostalgic feelings <3

This +1

NES: Ninja Gaiden, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, Destiny of an Emporer, Mega Man, Mike Tyson's Punch-Out, Super Mario Bros., Zelda, Metroid, and the list goes on...

RandalGraves

the N64 is still my favorite console. It had the best games.....Mario 64, Mario Kart 64, Star Wars: Rogue Squadron, Star Wars: Shadows of The Empire, Conkers Bad Fur Day, Perfect Dark, 007 Goldeneye, the original Super Smash Brothers, Pokemon Stadium, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, i could go on and on

On 8/6/2018 at 12:35 PM, Deathcon said:

+1 from me too! I seem to prefer the retro games more than what is coming out today. For me, the games are becoming too realistic looking/feeling that it doesn't give me a comforting gaming experience, if that makes sense.

NES (not already mentioned): SuperC, Dusty Diamond's All-Star Softball, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Barker Bill's Trick Shooting, and more...

Sega Genesis: Sonic, Tecmo Super Bowl, Blitz

N64: Goldeneye, Gauntlet Legends (I think this was N64), Ogre Battle 64, Zelda

PS1 (is that retro yet?): Ogre Battle/Final Fantasy Tactics/Tactics Ogre, Breath of Fire III & IV, Final Fantasy 7, 9, and 12 (to name a few), Crash Bandicoot series, Star Ocean: The Second Story, there is another game I'm trying to think of - it had an image of like an ice cream truck with a clown's head on it and was kinda like a demolition derby type of game with explosives and such (if anybody knows what I'm talking about) and more...

4 hours ago, RandalGraves said:

@WindEagles......how can u mention PS1 and not mention Metal Gear Solid?.....also the game your thinking of with the ice cream truck is Twisted Metal

Yes, Twisted Metal! Thank you! As for Metal Gear Solid, I tried playing it and wasn't very good at it, so that's why I didn't list it. I did watch my brother play it, so I would agree that it should have been listed.

• 2 weeks later...

Donkey Kong 64 still sitting in my room at near complete, gotta do some old Mario arcade game in order to progress any further, haven't tried to beat it in a while lol

• 3 weeks later...

Not all games age well haha. That is especially true for racing games. I loved Super Mario Kart as a kid, but it's unplayable. Admittedly though, I have some issues with all Mario Karts now after playing sim racers D:.