Bi-Annual "What Are You Doing for BXP Weekend?" Thread

Cam L

Title.

I'm going to make some potions and do some Shattered Worlds. Ideally I get 120 Herblore, Attack, Strength, and Ranged, but I should certainly at least be able to do Herblore and Ranged.

LKmvRpW.png

I decided that I no longer wish to have functional wrists, so I'll be splitting my time between hunter and construction. 

4 minutes ago, Beric said:

I decided that I no longer wish to have functional wrists, so I'll be splitting my time between hunter and construction. 

i just imagined you furiously mashing your keyboard with  nubs for hands, im horrible.

i'll be going for 120 summoning and using my protean hides, i have roughly 10k lol.

A Quest Cape

Going for 120 Prayer via Cleansing Crystals. Won't be able to get it during the weekend so ill be doing as much as I possibly can.

Side note: I've tried googling this and I can never find an answer so maybe someone in the clan knows the answer. Sometimes when I'm offering cleansing crystals the game will auto cleanse them for the hour and I will never need to click. This doesn't always happen though and I have no idea what causes it to happen because I always do the same exact thing. First age outfit, Juju potion, Hefin VoS. Always the same routine, but it happens infrequently. Wondering if anyone knew what causes this so I could try and take advantage of it. 

1 minute ago, A Quest Cape said:

Going for 120 Prayer via Cleansing Crystals. Won't be able to get it during the weekend so ill be doing as much as I possibly can.

Side note: I've tried googling this and I can never find an answer so maybe someone in the clan knows the answer. Sometimes when I'm offering cleansing crystals the game will auto cleanse them for the hour and I will never need to click. This doesn't always happen though and I have no idea what causes it to happen because I always do the same exact thing. First age outfit, Juju potion, Hefin VoS. Always the same routine, but it happens infrequently. Wondering if anyone knew what causes this so I could try and take advantage of it. 

wearing quiver?

A Quest Cape
4 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

wearing quiver?

Edit: yeah I just read the wiki on the quiver. That's it! Thank you very much. My sanity thanks you.

Honestly, I may sometimes. I don't have a preset for prayer so I don't really pay attention to whatever is in my pocket or ammo slot when I'm putting on first age. Is that what causes it to happen?

Edited by A Quest Cape

Going to do a little summoning... I don't have enough charms for 200m by a long shot though :lol: I also have some protean bars for smithing and I can do a bit of artisans if I get bored, I have stuff for crafting (Should get 120). Probably a single tree run. I can fall back on fletching as well. I also have some silverhawk feathers :aww: 

Just have a lot of little things I am already stocked up on that can keep me busy.

9 minutes ago, Tristan said:

Oh I forgot to mention I will also be listening to some KARAOKE on dxp :3 

What's that? Did you say KARAOKE?

Going for 99 Summoning first, think I got everything I need for that.

Then I'm going to finish off 99 herblore

Followed by 99 Construction.

If I run out of that stuff, I'm moving on to the rest of the stuff in my list

Silver hawk feather the entire time :) 

Selling most of the stuff in the first picture. Going to combine the herbs with vials to get the most money out of that. Sell the wines of zammy and other stuff too, hopefully I can get the best price :) 

Edited by GNT Patrick
7 hours ago, Cam L said:

do some Shattered Worlds

This doubled too???? Never done it before myself. Was thinking of getting it for....i think its tuska????