Bi-Annual "What Are You Doing for BXP Weekend?" Thread

Cam L

12 minutes ago, Rafi said:

If I can get on I plan to do farm runs to finish off 99 farming.  I should also have more than enough Proteans to get 99 construction and 99 Hunter.  Maybe I'll drive you all crazy and turn the leftovers into cogs!? Too bad I can't use them for RC, Slay, or Farm...

They're a real waste for invention (I know you know this). What you could do is turn your extras into planks and just do construction dailies now and then, ends up making you a little money. 

While siphoning xp isn't doubled, you do level items faster during DXP. 

6 hours ago, Beric said:

They're a real waste for invention (I know you know this). What you could do is turn your extras into planks and just do construction dailies now and then, ends up making you a little money. 

While siphoning xp isn't doubled, you do level items faster during DXP. 

Yeah I know. :wilson:

How would using proteans for dailies make money? Dailies get turned in. 

34 minutes ago, Rafi said:

How would using proteans for dailies make money? Dailies get turned in. 

Yup, and when you turn the items in you're reimbursed for some of the cost. Cost you don't incur because you're using proteans instead of mahogany logs. 

I just realized I totally forgot how nutty supreme salves are to make.

I need to make the extremes so I can make the overloads so that I can make the supremes so that I can make the supreme salves.

Fuck.

On 8/21/2018 at 5:36 PM, AmusedDragon said:

I need to make the extremes so I can make the overloads so that I can make the supremes so that I can make the supreme salves.

Fuck.

Lol

On 8/21/2018 at 7:36 PM, AmusedDragon said:

Fuck.

So I'm training Herblore from 85-90 atm, and as I look at the higher tiered mixes, I'm noticing this pattern more and more....

...and kind of dreading it a bit. I'm trying to mix ahead, so to speak: make potions now to prepare for higher level mixes.

Any suggestions?

8 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

So I'm training Herblore from 85-90 atm, and as I look at the higher tiered mixes, I'm noticing this pattern more and more....

...and kind of dreading it a bit. I'm trying to mix ahead, so to speak: make potions now to prepare for higher level mixes.

Any suggestions?

my only suggestion is to buy super instead of making them- they are cheaper to buy than to make from scratch- other than that just make an equal number of each extreme

On 8/26/2018 at 6:15 AM, thegreatwha said:

So I'm training Herblore from 85-90 atm, and as I look at the higher tiered mixes, I'm noticing this pat?tern more and more....

...and kind of dread?ing it a bit. I'm trying to mi?x? ahead, so to speak: ?m?ake ?potions no?w to pre?pare for h?igher level mixes.

Any suggestions?

If using your own supplies, and making Unf pots, use portables obviously, and make sure you unlocked the ability to save your ingredients from dungeoneering! =)

On 8/26/2018 at 6:25 AM, Urasai Dgaf said:

my only suggestion is to buy super instead of making them- they are cheaper to buy than to make from scratch- other than that just make an equal number of each extreme

Equal numbers of extremes could be thwarted by the dungeoneering perk that saves ingredients, whole potions can be saved.