Bi-Annual "What Are You Doing for BXP Weekend?" Thread

Cam L

I have to finish off 120 smithing, that's the only supplies I have so far. Should be buying herb and summ stuff but I'm lazy. :chuffed:

Due to my lack of stocking for anything. Also my refusal to pay dxp prices.. Ill br focusing on the mats i have.. Some construction, little crafting.. Proteans all around, then dungeoneering and agility

Urasai Dgaf

probably getting summoning up as high as i can then going for 99 in a CB stat maybe get some thieving levels since its my least favorite skill

3 hours ago, Urasai Dgaf said:

maybe get some thieving levels since its my least favorite skill

Have you tried safecracking? It's really fast xp, and mostly afk. I'd suggest doing some other skill on DXP. 

Urasai Dgaf
36 minutes ago, Beric said:

Have you tried safecracking? It's really fast xp, and mostly afk. I'd suggest doing some other skill on DXP. 

my least favorite skills to train are agility- hunter- farming thieving and herblore what should i train out of those?

4 minutes ago, Urasai Dgaf said:

my least favorite skills to train are agility- hunter- farming thieving and herblore what should i train out of those??

Do a few rounds of tree runs over the weekend, for sure. Herblore is a very powerful skill for PvM, and you can save yourself some money doing it on dxp. And if you can afford silverhawk feathers/have oddments for silverhawk down - wear silverhawk boots through the weekend. 

2 hours ago, Beric said:
5 hours ago, Urasai Dgaf said:

maybe get some thieving levels since its my least favorite skill

Have you tried safecracking? It's really fast xp, and mostly afk. I'd suggest doing some other skill on DXP. ?

+1

I'm just gonna try and raise my levels to their goals. Not gonna bother with Agility. Likely gonna concentrate on Herb and Prayer; maybe some Dung. We'll see how things go.

2 hours ago, thegreatwha said:

+1

I'm just gonna try and raise my levels to their goals. Not gonna bother with Agility. Likely gonna concentrate on Herb and Prayer; maybe some Dung. We'll see how things go.

If you have some Silverhawk feathers or oddmenta for Silverhawk downs, then you can do that for agility while doing everything except dung

24 minutes ago, GNT Patrick said:

If you have some Silverhawk feathers or oddmenta for Silverhawk downs, then you can do that for agility while doing everything except dung

I do have some of those things in my bank somewhere.

20 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

I do have some of those things in my bank somewhere.

Use them. Basically free exp for Silverhawk downs. Totally worf

I'll be doin slayer and dungeoneering, almost 120 dunge but a bit farther from 120 slayer, hoping to put a big dent into it ! I'll just be watching runeclan for all our gainz as well

so i decided to go for 99 herblore with farming runs and some summoning if i can fit it

probably gonna do sara brews from 92-98 then do overloads from 98-99

Edited by Urasai Dgaf

96 herblore, and higher summoning, but probably not that high as I would have drained all my cash going for 96 herblore haha

Also, will training prayer via gilded altar be boosted on dxp weekend? I heard it does not apply, just want some confirmation

Edited by Muzique

Looks like I'll be making some searing overload potions for the new elite dungeon. Nice. I'll just make about 100 or so of them. Should be enough for quite a few runs

A Quest Cape
20 hours ago, Muzique said:

Also?, will training prayer via gilded altar be boosted on dxp weekend? I heard it does not apply, just want some confirmation

It will not. None of the pre-existing boosted prayer methods will be doubled (ie. Gilded/Chaos Altar, Ectofunctus). Cleansing Crystals will be doubled, however, if you want to do some prayer training and have access to them.

Edited by A Quest Cape

If I can get on I plan to do farm runs to finish off 99 farming.  I should also have more than enough Proteans to get 99 construction and 99 Hunter.  Maybe I'll drive you all crazy and turn the leftovers into cogs! Too bad I can't use them for RC, Slay, or Farm...