Seedicide Guide

GNT Patrick

Seedicide Guide

Alright Gladz, I have spent a few months coming up with this list. And though this list will not be completed for awhile longer, I figured that I would give you guys the information that I have gathered thus far. Ancient Curses are Recommended and 92 prayer for soul split. Something to consider: All of these tables are made for 100% afk killing. If you want to pay attention and go full manual, that's fine. I prefer to afk as long as possible, so all of these have lower kills/hour than they could have while going ham.

It is never too late to start invention. I would recommend leveling that at the same time as soon as possible. That's one thing that I wish I had done.

Turoths

So to start off, consisting of the most combined hours of my time, would be Turoths. Turoths are great. There are no downsides to them as far as what they offer. They offer decent combat experience per hour as well as arguably the best farming exp/hour at an average of 175k/hour. Turoths can only be damaged by certain abilities and weapons. For more information I recommend checking the Wiki page.

Pros: Great farming exp, decent combat exp, completely afk even at lower combat levels

Cons: okay for charms, combat exp could be better, requires aggro potions

EXP/Hour

Farming: 175,000 INFO: the biggest EXP seed drop are morchella mushroom spores which require 74 farming

Combat: 162,000 of your chosen (I used Magic)

Prayer: This one is pretty bad at about only about 10,000 exp/hour (turoths drop regular bones)

Herblore: 2,400 - 3,600 if using herbicide (dungeoneering reward)

Summoning: About 2400 exo + 80 crimson and 20 Blue/hour (depending on RNG of course)

Gold/Hour - only about 450k after the cost of Aggression potions

Recommended Equipment

I recommend using Magic for Turoths to get the maximum kills/hour. Magic has more AOE abilities than Ranged, and for the other monsters as well, melee is basically useless.

I recommend only non-degradable armour, and to use the Staff of Light (the best magic weapon that can damage turoths)

For lower combat levels, the use of vampirism aura is recommended, but above 80 constitution and defense, I do not think it should be necessary.

Required Weapon: Staff of Light for Magic or Royal Crossbow for Ranged 

Armor: The best non-degradable gear you have

Necklace: Bone Necklace of any sort (For unlimited prayer)

Ring: Asylum Surgeons Ring 

Pocket Slot: Berserk Blood Essence or Illuminated God Book

Additional Items: Enhanced Excalibur, Charming Imp, Herbicide, Bonecrusher, Venca Skull (super boost and free after the initial cost of the item/does stack with Blood Essesnce so thats good)

Required Runes: Air and Death for Slayer Dart

Corruption Shot/Blast are recommended to increase kills/hour by about 20%

Aquanites

Aquanites seem to be a fan favorite. Don't get me wrong, they are pretty good at what they do, but they fall short in every category in my opinion. I made the mistake of trying to AOE the Aquanites down. The spawns are so far separated that it is super rare for an AOE ability like corruption shot to hit more than one target. I would recommend using a vampiric aura regardless of level and it is a MUST for lower levels. For lower levels I do not recommend using aggression potions, instead, don't afk or just do Turoths. All herbs are noted, so they stack really well and offer pretty decent gold/hour. I found that taking time to pick up drops severely decreased the number of kills/hour that I achieved, so the use of a legendary pet, though not perfect, is the only way I picked up items from both Aquanites and Turoths.

Pros: Good farming exp, good combat exp, noted drops

Cons: Bad for charms, exp rates are not as good as others, required you to pay attention most of the time to watch your health, even at max levels

EXP/Hour

Farming: 105,000 INFO: the biggest EXP seed drop are morchella mushroom spores which require 74 farming

Combat: 298,000 of your chosen (I used Ranged)

Prayer: Again, pretty bad, only about 8000 - 9000

Herblore: 0 all herb drops are noted

Summoning: About 1500 exo + 20 crimson and 15 Blue/hour (depending on RNG of course) They are pretty bad for charms

Gold/Hour -  About 1.2m after the cost of Aggression potions and repairs

Weapon: Best Longbow (noxious recommended, or God Bow if your rich)

Armor: The best non-degradable gear you have

Necklace: Bone Necklace of any sort (For unlimited prayer)

Ring: Asylum Surgeons Ring 

Pocket Slot: Illuminated God Book

Additional Items: Enhanced Excalibur, Charming Imp, Bonecrusher, Overloads (Yup, overloads, I recommend holy overloads) 

Vyrelords/ladies

Hence forth recognized as vyrewatches, vyrewatches are my new favorite afk task. Everything that I wanted from the previous two, I got here, plus more. Obviously nothing is perfect. So let me give you the downsides before I go on. To afk vyrewatches, you require one of several auras that restore prayer points. I use the greater harmony aura and the penance aura. You can use prayer potions, but vyres drop such a wide variety of noted drops, that you reduce the amount of money you can earn drastically without the use of an aura. Resetting spawns can be annoying at time as well.

Pros: decent farming exp, great combat exp, noted drops, good prayer and firemaking exp, great source of blood/death runes Great for Ironmen

Cons: Bad for charms, exp rates are not as good as others, for best results completion of River of Blood is required

EXP/Hour

Farming: 90,000 - 145,000 INFO: the biggest EXP seed drop are morchella mushroom spores which require 74 farming

Firemaking: 90,000 without mortanya legs 4

Combat: 487,000 of your chosen (I used Magic, since it gives about 10% to 15% more kills/hour)

Prayer: 203,000 without mortanya legs 4

Herblore: 0 all herb drops are noted

Summoning: 60 crimson and 5 Blue/hour (depending on RNG of course) They are really bad for charms

Gold/Hour -  About 2.8m after the cost of repairs and divine charges

Required Weapon: Sunspear(magic/ranged) (Planted Feet Perk works great)

Armor: The best non-degradable magic/ranged gear you have + cinderbane gloves for additional damage

Necklace: Blood Necklace/dragon rider necklace minimizing cost with dragon rider, but blood helps for additional healing

Ring: Asylum Surgeons Ring/ Luck of the Dwarves (I prefer LoTD)

Pocket Slot: Illuminated God Book

Additional Items: Enhanced Excalibur, Charming Imp, Holy Overloads, Draken's medallion for easy teleport

Required Runes: Air for Air Surge (have not attempted with Ancient Magicks, I do plan on trying though)

Alright guys. I have been working on this for awhile, so bear with me. It is still incomplete. I have been doing at least 20 hours on each before finding the averages and then going from there, add it to here. It took a long time to get here. I have several creatures to still add to this list. Airuts for one, are a task that I only did once, but might be worth looking at again, dark beasts as well now that I think about it. The list is incomplete. If you would like me to try and find more results for you guys, let me know. I will update as I complete the 20+ hours on each. Once I complete my 99 farming, I will move on to Airuts and dark beasts. 

let me know if you guys find this helpful. 

For Turoth - Get a Legendary pet with the pickup ability, cuts your pickup time down ( if you care ) or creates profit for you if you didn't plan on picking up. Either way - Awesome to use.

i feel like i need to mention a few things about Vyres

• Sunspear has a flat +50% innate hit chance against Vyres ( you can wear offstyle gear without caring about accuracy )
  • Sunspear gets a damage boost from cremating 500 vyre corpses @ the colombarium
  • Zealots amulet + leech curses > t99 prayers for damage ( you're already 100% accurate anyway )
  • Bring a BoB familiar  / Legendary pet w/2 pouches and put all your potions inside, frees up invy to loot/alch drops

I don't quite remember how long this took but i did 95-99 prayer on my ironman @ vyres with elite legs.

turoth's don't require aggro pots if you have carroming 3 on your wand or orb or SoL

also melee is more KPH at vyres

you should also be using the amulet of zealots there, not dragonrider or blood

tier 2 harmony/corruption/salvation and penance will all provide you with unlimited prayer if you have the basic 6 spawns on you. If you have all of those auras you can stay there indefinitely

I also feel you're not doing it justice by ignoring the 50% boost to FM and Prayer xp the Morytania legs 4 provides

Edited by Overvoltage
6 hours ago, Overvoltage said:

turoth's don't require aggro pots if you have carroming 3 on your wand or orb or SoL

also melee is more KPH at vyres

you should also be using the amulet of zealots there, not dragonrider or blood

tier 2 harmony/corruption/salvation and penance will all provide you with unlimited prayer if you have the basic 6 spawns on you. If you have all of those auras you can stay there indefinitely

I also feel you're not doing it justice by ignoring the 50% boost to FM and Prayer xp the Morytania legs 4 provides

Amulet of zealots is a good one. I didn't list it because I don't expect everyone to have it. Probably should have added it though. 

Yes the morytania legs 4 would be perfect for these. Also don't really expect people to have it, I don't lol. Working on it though. 

Good info to add though, I'll add it later

7 hours ago, Wolf said:

Pretty nice list may do this until 200m xp

farming runs are a thing of the past :reporter:

I hate farming runs

15 hours ago, Deathcon said:
  • Bring? a BoB familiar  / Legendary pet w/2 pouches? and put all your potions inside, frees up invy to loot/alch drops

?

There should be plenty of space in your inventory. All you have to bring in your inventory is overloads and Excalibur and runes if using them. No additional healing is required at vyres since soul split heals it all. 

The t2 and up prayer restoring auras should cover you for all the prayer points you use. 

1 hour ago, GNT Patrick said:

The?? t2 and up prayer restoring auras should cover you for all the prayer points you use?.?

For what its worth, i did it usings potions because i wasn't gonna waste loyalty points on a one off method to level to 99 ( as many might do).

Sure if you intend on going for 120/200M or pet(s) youll make more use from those auras, but being a new account still my ironman focused on pvm accuracy / zerker auras first.

14 minutes ago, Deathcon said:

For what its worth, i did it usings potions because i wasn't gonna waste loyalty points on a one off method to level to 99 ( as many might do).

Sure if you intend on going for 120/200M or pet(s) youll make more use from those auras, but being a new account still my ironman focused on pvm accuracy / zerker auras first.

Makes perfect sense. 

4 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

I hate farming runs

I do not hate them because I love farming :woeh: 

just tedious and xp is waiting around for trees to grow :lol: 

ah well ^_^ 

15 hours ago, GNT Patrick said:

There should be plenty of space in your inventory. All you have to bring in your inventory is overloads and Excalibur and runes if using them. No additional healing is required at vyres since soul split heals it all. 

The t2 and up prayer restoring auras should cover you for all the prayer points you use. 

assuming you're destroying ALL seeds, that still leaves you with 24 (26 on ironman) noted drops worth picking up

We can reduce that to 20(/22) if we're alching the noted rune items and disassembling the rune arrows immediately, but that's a huge strain to put on your inventory and will interfere with area looting the regular alchable drops (splitbark armors, dragon spears and unnoted rune pieces) and spirit gems

Spoiler

Rune plateskirt

Tooth half of key

Rune Pickaxe (drops noted and unnoted)

Loop half of key

Rune Bar

Uncut diamond (4)

Red spiders' eggs (4)

Grimy Kwuarm (2)

Adamant Ore (8)

Grimy toadflax (2)

Rune Helm