Limitless Sigil help

shallow

When do people really use this sigil? I bought one on dxp since it was like 50m and haven't really found a place it helped me. If any of you use it, let me know when and where. I've been looking for videos/ examples of people using it so if anyone has something that'd help please link it! :D 

I've been using it for AOD, whenever we go, or other high lvl bosses. I Sunshine then work up to 30% adren to Wild Magic & Asphyxiate. Unsure if that is the "best" rotation but it works for me!  

I exclusively use mine for p3 Telos. Surge to red beam > Onslaught > Replenishment > Limitless Sigil > WM > Asphyxiate. Telos should be dead or very close to dying before the beam even changes.

It's pretty damn great at Solak throughout the parts where dps matters.

Tbh you can use it as an 'adren pot' whenever your adren pot is on cooldown. You can basically stagger them. Not entirely worth it to do that everywhere but anywhere were dps matters.if you need deeps this helps bring it.

Solak, AoD, p5 rago, Telos, all good places to use it.

29 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

It's pretty damn great at Solak throughout the parts where dps matters.

Tbh you can use it as an 'adren pot' whenever your adren pot is on cooldown. You can basically stagger them. Not entirely worth it to do that everywhere but anywhere were dps matters.if you need deeps this helps bring it.

Solak, AoD, p5 rago, Telos, all good places to use it.

Rago p5 is something I haven't thought of yet, I always wondered what to do for my 2nd sunshine when apot on cd so I'll test it in the next small team I go with, heck yea

49 minutes ago, A Quest Cape said:

I exclusively use mine for p3 Telos. Surge to red beam > Onslaught > Replenishment > Limitless Sigil > WM > Asphyxiate. Telos should be dead or very close to dying before the beam even changes.

Really appreciate the true example, I'll test it out when I return to my road to warden!! kinda different than what I was thinking with the rotating between apot/sigil but p3 telos gone wrong goes really wrong so mayb this can save me lol

Gonna be working on ability rotations for my lazy way of p4 solak seeing if it fits in anywhere, I've been trying the standard way but I haven't really found it fun and is kinda risky especially when you're going with someone who's not experienced. I think it has it's place but we'll see :D

Yeah as people said good at Solak so you can get 2 full (2 WM & 2 Assfix) Sunshines off during P1 (start and immediately after roots are dead) and during P2 (after pillars dead, after first rain/after climbing).

It isn't worth the cost but I used it for HM Kree'ara to get WM and Assfix off during Meta while adren pot on cooldown.

If you really need damage immediately at Vorago can use it, once again if adren pot on cooldown.

At ROTS, not worth the cost but it can greatly speed up the kill if you build adren outside (can stall between kills to be 100% faster but good luck finding a full team of people doing that - there's even someone with like 20k ROTS or something who is too stubborn to build adrenaline even while waiting) and then ult before starting, adren pot (preferably enhanced replenishment potion), start with a basic and then limitless + 3 thresholds. Magic is not viable at ROTS unless you suck ass or you are an ironman (AKA choosing to suck ass) so either you're chinning and you do auto>switchToChins>Snipe>Tendril>SnapShot>RapidFire or you're meleeing (non Ahrim side obviously) and do auto>Cleave>Quake>Hurricane>use Assault for 2 or 3 hits to KO your target (usually Karil) and then break off into running the melee brothers. Chinning should be the standard for all 4 players and should do what I explained or one (or two but why) person on the non-Ahrim side can melee, it's really hard to run properly in your 7x7 Death's Swiftness so you may prefer melee for running role, and you may want to melee if it's Karil + 2 melees to KO Karil before he does a special.

2 hours ago, Veggie said:

Yeah as people said good at Solak so you can get 2 full (2 WM & 2 Assfix) Sunshines off during P1 (start and immediately after roots are dead) and during P2 (after pillars dead, after first rain/after climbing).

At ROTS, not worth the cost but it can greatly speed up the kill if you build adren outside (can stall between kills to be 100% faster but good luck finding a full team of people doing that - there's even someone with like 20k ROTS or something who is too stubborn to build adrenaline even while waiting) and then ult before starting, adren pot (preferably enhanced replenishment potion), start with a basic and then limitless + 3 thresholds. Magic is not viable at ROTS unless you suck ass or you are an ironman (AKA choosing to suck ass) so either you're chinning and you do auto>switchToChins>Snipe>Tendril>SnapShot>RapidFire or you're meleeing (non Ahrim side obviously) and do auto>Cleave>Quake>Hurricane>use Assault for 2 or 3 hits to KO your target (usually Karil) and then break off into running the melee brothers. Chinning should be the standard for all 4 players and should do what I explained or one (or two but why) person on the non-Ahrim side can melee, it's really hard to run properly in your 7x7 Death's Swiftness so you may prefer melee for running role, and you may want to melee if it's Karil + 2 melees to KO Karil before he does a special.

I really like how detailed you get, I haven't tried super hard for p1-3 at solak but Afro was trying to tell me when to sunshine as well, I noted it down tho for when I get a partner that'd like to go faster :D

Rots- going with this clan was the first time that I had a team that didnt run around in circles the whole time haha in like 300+ kc !! so mayb an adren stalling team is hard to find like you said, but yea this is a good example as well, kinda along the same idea that Quest cape had, but im glad you confirmed that I could do 3 abilities in one activation, I read the 6 second description but most people just said to wild magic+asphyx so I was a little confused, I was thinking wild magic, deep impact (flanking) and asphyx would be the best? not sure if i'd be able to get a second asphyx to fit in sunshine, so maybe since rots is really fast using 3 instantly is just how to almost instakill it, (btw i almost like critically thinking about boss encounters more than doing the bosses LOL)

Edited by Ah ty
30 minutes ago, Ah ty said:

I really like how detailed you get, I haven't tried super hard for p1-3 at solak but Afro was trying to tell me when to sunshine as well, I noted it down tho for when I get a partner that'd like to go faster :D

Rots- going with this clan was the first time that I had a team that didnt run around in circles the whole time haha in like 300+ kc !! so mayb an adren stalling team is hard to find like you said, but yea this is a good example as well, kinda along the same idea that Quest cape had, but im glad you confirmed that I could do 3 abilities in one activation, I read the 6 second description but most people just said to wild magic+asphyx so I was a little confused, I was thinking wild magic, deep impact (flanking) and asphyx would be the best? not sure if i'd be able to get a second asphyx to fit in sunshine, so maybe since rots is really fast using 3 instantly is just how to almost instakill it, (btw i almost like critically thinking about boss encounters more than doing the bosses LOL)

I think you can do 4 thresholds, but that would require good timing and something like an Asylum Surgeon's proc to have enough adrenaline. It lasts 6 seconds, you want to activate it when you actually go to press your first threshold. Since the global cooldown is 1.8 seconds, 3 GCDs would be 5.4 seconds so you should be able to activate a 4th ability. You definitely can WM Assfix DeepImpact. You could do WM DeepImpact Assfix I guess but a major point of using it is to get your WM and Assfix on CD as soon as possible in Sunshine so you can get 2 of each out, you can ult (100%->10%), auto+basic (+10% to 20%), basic (+8% to 28%), activate limitless+auto+threshold (+2% to 30% then -15% to 15%), threshold (-15% to 0%). Especially if you're eating at all you may run out of adrenaline to cast WM and Assfix at the end so try to avoid DeepImpact unless you know you'll have enough adrenaline.

2 hours ago, Veggie said:

I think you can do 4 thresholds, but that would require good timing and something like an Asylum Surgeon's proc to have enough adrenaline. It lasts 6 seconds, you want to activate it when you actually go to press your first threshold. Since the global cooldown is 1.8 seconds, 3 GCDs would be 5.4 seconds so you should be able to activate a 4th ability. You definitely can WM Assfix DeepImpact. You could do WM DeepImpact Assfix I guess but a major point of using it is to get your WM and Assfix on CD as soon as possible in Sunshine so you can get 2 of each out, you can ult (100%->10%), auto+basic (+10% to 20%), basic (+8% to 28%), activate limitless+auto+threshold (+2% to 30% then -15% to 15%), threshold (-15% to 0%). Especially if you're eating at all you may run out of adrenaline to cast WM and Assfix at the end so try to avoid DeepImpact unless you know you'll have enough adrenaline.

I guess I didn't think about global cd the correct way in my post so thanks for helping my math, I should have just msged you LOL! but yeah ok this addressed the potential of sigil/ practical uses I was wondering about, thanks man :D

• 2 weeks later...