Runescape Dungeenering Help

Firewalker91

Firewalker91

Hey does anyone have time to show me how to get into dungeoneering? would like it if someone could help walk me through at least the first few parts so I can figure it out.

If you're available sometime tonight around 11PM EDT, when i get home from work id be happy to show you if nobody else has.

(Roughly 8hours from this reply)

Yeah, let us know what time slots you are available, then someone can try an meet up with you. There are some general pointers to consider when Dungeoneering. I would strongly advise reading the Runescape Wiki article on Dungeoneering Training here.

We're glad you reached out!

Firewalker91

hey thank you for the replys from both of you. I am mostly a day player as I have a newborn at home that takes up all my time when I am home but Eastern time I am usually on from around 8am to 4-5pm Monday thru Friday.

Have you started dungeoneering at all? I believe there's a tutorial you have to work through on your own before anyone will be able to join you on a floor. 

Firewalker91

thank you everyone for your help I am on now @Crovus if you are still getting on. to answer your question @Beric I am not sure I have been skilling a lot in the past few months but I have just recently returned to RS I know I have a level 37 in Dungoneering. 

If that isn't all from lamps or quest rewards, then you've almost certainly completed it already (Y)