I really want to alch this

Blue TooF

I've said this before, but out of every contribution I've made to this clan, both positive and negative, the fact that I can make half of y'all motherfuckers so butthurt with the mere mention of a fucking goblin will forever be my greatest achievement here. 

8 hours ago, Zatevon said:

Forgive my newbness but what item is that? 

I'm having a hard time remember exactly what happens, but in one of the quests Zanik dies and you pick up her body (which is this item) to bring her to Juna for revival. 

1 hour ago, Beric said:

I'm having a hard time remember exactly what happens, but in one of the quests Zanik dies and you pick up her body (which is this item) to bring her to Juna for revival. 

Um, spoilers?

8 minutes ago, Dnovelta said:

Um, spoilers???????

I'm totally okay with spoiling a 12-year-old quest. Besides! She's got other deaths yet unspoiled ##

1 hour ago, Beric said:

I'm totally okay with spoiling a 12-year-old quest. Besides! She's got other deaths yet unspoiled ##

Um spoiler?

19 hours ago, Cam L said:

I've said this before, but out of every contribution I've made to this clan, both positive and negative, the fact that I can make half of y'all motherfuckers so butthurt with the mere mention of a fucking goblin will forever be my greatest achievement here. 

this made me lol :lol:

12 hours ago, John Kleppe said:

Feed her to a baby troll??

I actually in honor of this - fed my (ironmans) troll a pet kitten... which is rather amusing to see some of the comments made by people pertaining to a pet kitten following me..

On 10/10/2018 at 9:41 AM, James said:

DO IT

Do it.

On 10/10/2018 at 10:52 AM, Sansa said:

But it's worthless. 

Do it anyways.

On 10/10/2018 at 8:59 PM, Beric said:

Death of the Dorgeshuun.

Edited by Devin