Bonus XP Weekend - November 16 - 19

Cam L

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/double-xp-weekend---november-2018?jptg=ia&jptv=community_news

So, in case it wasn't clear before, this basically confirms that Jagex is willing to give out BXP like candy with the hopes that the playerbase will ignore the complete lack of quality new content (or any new content) entering the game. Nice move. 

Y'all didn't even give me time to accumulate more proteans, smh

You got to be fu*#ing kidding me - but you're not, cause there is the official link.

1 hour ago, Cam L said:

this basically confirms that Jagex is willing to give out BXP like candy with the hopes that the playerbase will ignore the complete lack of quality new content (or any new content) entering the game. Nice move. ?

That and they want to completely water-down skilling and the efforts to raise levels in hopes to retain a new player-base who doesn't want to go through regular leveling challenges that have existed (albeit to a lesser extent now) since this game started. I'm honestly at a loss.

So this will make it 3 X DXP Weekends this year. SMH

Lol =D Ah well, it's not like RS3 is hard to grind anyway compared to the previous versions. Don't see why this would be a negative, since the skills are for sale already anyway (bonds, several hundred k of xp per/hr)...

Spoiler

I want the f2p pk-clan vibe back :P

1 hour ago, Minikillers said:

Lol =D Ah well, it's not like RS3 is hard to grind anyway compared to the previous versions. Don't see why this would be a negative, since the skills are for sale already anyway (bonds, several hundred k of xp per/hr)...

Seriously...:dunno:

21 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

DOUBLE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND.:imhappier:

:imhappier: TRIPLE EXPERIENCE WEEKEND :imhappier:

Oh god this is getting ridiculous haha. Oh well, not saying I wont take advantage of it, good thing I have a bunch of leftover supplies from last one.

Get ready for the prismanias and all that crap right before dxp.

• 2 weeks later...