Other Games

Medic Roby

Built a $2500 top of the line gaming rig...I play RS3.

I know it is often asked and spoken about but, what other games are worth exploring on PC. I sometimes play some overwatch and have heard good things about Escape from Tarkov but haven't pulled the plug. What other games do you guys play?

Hmmm, I used to play Age of Empires and Battlefield, but the last idk like 10 years or so it's been RS or no computer game for me :$ Don't really have a good way to point you in mate sorry.

i sometimes play  royal quest  although lvling up in that game is a pain and u gotta becareful in the game cause  the creatures  attack on sight and dont stop till ur  in a safe area  but if u die near  where ur  save  point  is  thats good  but if ur far  from ur  resurrect  then gf and  when  trying to lvl up the game is full of quests  so quests = fast  lvl up 

I'd suggest for you to play ArmA 3, a massive community, tons of gamemodes, mature audience, tons of active roleplay servers, tons of vehicles and weapons to choose from, tons of good quality content, massive maps, zombie modes etc.

If you want to play ArmA 3 with mods, I'd recommend getting the A3 Launcher for ease of access.

If you're more on the calm side, I'd suggest No Man's Sky considering it's now got Multiplayer officially and it's fun to roam around and expand your base, and meet other alien races.

Or you can consider trying to get Star Citizen, currently in Beta but almost fully released. It's got a massive array of content it's hard to describe, but it is what I believe open-world PvP.

Other chill PvE games is Dying Light, Fallout 4, The Division 1 or 2 (soon to be released), Anthem (soon to be released) and GTA V.

Hope these help <3

Edit - DO NOT PURCHASE ESCAPE FROM TARKOV! I wasted money thinking it was more than what I saw but esentially it narrows down to it being a glorified Battle Royale game. You have a character, you TRY to find loot which is incredibly scarce, and just KOS anyone. If you die, you lose all your shiet.

Edited by Sura-Kun

I play a decent amount of Borderlands 2/Pre Sequel, Diablo 3, and Destiny. All games that benefit from having a beefy computer. I also play some older games like Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, which run great with my setup but don't really take advantage of what my PC can do.