yo who plays osrs

Jake

On 11/12/2018 at 8:17 PM, Andrewski said:

Hey guys benderine here! I seen osrs on a ad and came here. Does everyone start over on it? Or can we recover our accounts? Is it worth downloading?

It's not terrible bro, I jump on here and there, if you're looking to pop on let me know bud!

i tried it out for about 30 secs logged in noticed I had to start all over again and logged out. The only OS I know is the original Runescape Classic and while old school looks like the past I cant find myself focusing my energy towards that.

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing the crap out of osrs. I'll come back to rs3 at some point. Been chatting it up with Johhnyr over the holidays and I agree with him the bloat of microtransactions and bonus crap on rs3 is annoying. Plus the osrs graphics still get me all fuzzy. 

edit ohhh snap my sig by Pequ is still alive!

Edited by Blindmotion
On 1/20/2019 at 1:12 PM, Blindmotion said:

Been playing the crap out of osrs. I'll come back to rs3 at some point. Been chatting it up with Johhnyr over the holidays and I agree with him the bloat of microtransactions and bonus crap on rs3 is annoying. Plus the osrs graphics still get me all fuzzy. 

edit ohhh snap my sig by Pequ is still alive!

@Johnnyr said he's been afk'ing on his phone 8+ hours a day at some ridiculously effective afk combat place that never goes unaggressive? 

On 1/26/2019 at 11:49 AM, Rafi said:

@Johnnyr said he's been afk'ing on his phone 8+ hours a day at some ridiculously effective afk combat place that never goes unaggressive? 

Nightmare Zone.  I've just been leaving my phone on at work, checking every 5 - 10 mins, and setting myself back up.  It is truly amazing.