TRI-Annual "What Are You Doing for BXP Weekend?" Thread

Cam L

Title. Mahogany planks were cheap around the time this BXP was announced and I bought 100k of them, so I guess I'm training construction. I might also do a little bit of Shattered Worlds to knock out 120 attack or strength, but I did that for 120 ranged last time and it made me wish I was dead. What are YOU doing for bonus XP weekend?

Same thing as last time. Herblore, construction, and hunter in some order until I get their respective pets. 

I fear for myself if I go another BXP weekend without one of those. 

Tri-Annual....smh :lol:

As I mentioned before, I feel I never recovered from the hangover of the last dxp.  I'll probably just work on my gathering skills - Fishing, Woodcutting, and Firemaking with a large dose of Fletching. 

Just trying to get those to 90.  I'll probably do a bit of Herb to start though, because why not? It's dxp, and I still can't make overload potions. :/

33 minutes ago, thegreatwha said:

Tri-Annual....smh :lol:

As I mentioned before, I feel I never recovered from the hangover of the last dxp.  I'll probably just work on my gathering skills - Fishing, Woodcutting, and Firemaking with a large dose of Fletching. 

Just trying to get those to 90.  I'll probably do a bit of Herb to start though, because why not? It's dxp, and I still can't make overload potions. :/

oof use it on buyables not gathering skills >.<

Hoping to kick out construction and agility this time around if my weekend goes well. If not.. hopefully at least construction.

If i manage to clear both of those, i'll move onto smithing

Probably get 80 smithing on TDB, maybe work on some other prif levels. Maybe I should actually put together a plan.

I have more than enough charms for 120 summoning on the main, but I won't do that till forced to.

Maybe a few thousand standstone and then normal RS stuff.

I guess I could make more overloads but I think I have enough to tide me over til next dxpw.

:shrug: