It's been a thousand years... Howdy!

Cpt Smasher

Hello everyone...

Not sure if anyone remembers me at all - it's been several years since I've played RS in any fashion.

My friends are pulling me back in... but to OSRS.

Does this clan have a discord? I'd like to reconnect with any of the old salts - and also make new friends.

12 minutes ago, Cpt Smasher said:

My friends are pulling me back in... but to OSRS.

Does this clan have a discord?? I'd like to reconnect with any of the old salts - and also make new friends. ?

We're strictly RS3

We only have Teamspeak

I was going to say - I definitely remember Jade - I was trying to remember who else was around during that time :S 

Will Wheatly sounds familiar?

I remember BenKenobi, Rain, DanteSmokes, James, Tristan, Ethan, Mugatron, Babylon Sky, Felicia, Memphus, Evan, Frolicker, Yun

Ok, so this is kind of random. My friends just dragged me back into OSRS as well, Zach. I showed them my old clan's forums and clicked on your post... And saw my username... So after a thousand years for me as well, here I am. <3 Add me: Calidotdot

P.S. I miss you all!

Edited by BenKenobi
19 minutes ago, BenKenobi said:

Ok, so this is kind of random. My friends just dragged me back into OSRS as well, Zach. I showed them my old clan's forums and clicked on your post... And saw my username... So after a thousand years for me as well, here I am. <3 Add me: Calidotdot

P.S. I miss you all!

Well Hello there :reporter: