Forum Fundraiser 2019!

AmusedDragon

Hey all. As many of you know the clan Forums and Teamspeak are funded by generous members who choose to donate to help us with the costs. We are holding a fundraiser to cover all the costs of 2019.

Our yearly cost is expected to be $290.

We are currently at $425/$290 of our goal! 

Any amount you can give would be a great help.

You can donate by using the donation button on the right-hand side of the forums, which looks like this:

xEuWT3r.png

Or fee-free (with debit cards) using Square Cash to send money to $bleedblack. You need a mobile phone to use square cash payments, but it ensures that every dollar of your donation goes towards the clan. 

Thanks you all for your continued support and help in keeping our clan going!

Anyone who donates $20 or more will receive a customized, hand-made Christmas card from myself. Please provide proof of donation through whatever means you find fit via forum PM, thank you. 

Yes, I am 100% serious. HOWEVER, I'm not 100% certain about my ability/willingness to send these outside of the country, so I apologize to my non-American friends. I can still make them and send you pictures, but you will not be able to receive all of the goodies that I intend to include (and there will be goodies). Additionally, this offer is only valid if you get your proof of donation sent to me by Saturday, December 15th - I want to have all of these ready to go and sent out before I go visit family for Christmas on the 22nd. 

• Beric changed the title to Forum Fundraiser 2019!
  • Beric featured this topic

Updated the amount donated! Huge donations from a lot of people - thank you to all that have donated!