Aura sale Dec 26th - Jan 4th

Deathcon

I have this strange feeling that such a sale will be met by an aura nerf a few weeks after.

"Mani is amazing goddamn" - > "We've made all berserker auras shit this week, btw".

19 minutes ago, Beric said:

I knew this was happening, and for some reason I still blew all of my loyalty points on auras last night. :/

I blew all of my points on my noob two weeks ago. :sly:

I think I only have enough for one aura regardless lol. And I don't think I have the lower level required auras for the decent tier of these. If those require that idk. I only have 26.4k loyalty points.

3 hours ago, Beric said:

Thought you linked to the one where I called the OP stupid for buying runecoins without checking if the boosters were on sale or not :p

21 minutes ago, Edem Alive said:

fyi, its easy to screw up. Example: Reckless aura is 50k loyalty points normally. You're looking for it to be around 35k I think. Takes a little searching.

Yeah but when I bought my zerker auras I just got em from the aura section, double checked if the sale was on, it was, so I bought all 3! :3

What are the must own auras? I think I have the three class specific ones and dark damage or something. Budget max is about 2mil loyalty points, but I don’t actually want to spend them all. 

1 hour ago, Rafi said:

What are the must own auras? I think I have the three class specific ones and dark damage or something. Budget max is about 2mil loyalty points, but I don’t actually want to spend them all. 

Reckless Berserker Maniacal

Supreme: Sharpshooter, Runic accuracy, Brawler

Dark magic, penance, vampyrism

Supreme invigorate

Might be missing one but those are all the important ones.

1 hour ago, Deathcon said:

Reckless Berserker Maniacal

Supreme: Sharpshooter, Runic accuracy, Brawler

Dark magic, penance, vampyrism

Supreme invigorate

Might be missing one but those are all the important ones.

Just noticed there is an xp boosting aura, worth getting?

Just now, Isurugi Noe said:

Just noticed there is an xp boosting aura, worth getting?

Wisdom? Not unless you really have no better use for your points. It's only a 2.5% xp boost, and it's capped at 100k experience. 

2 hours ago, Beric said:

Wisdom? Not unless you really have no better use for your points. It's only a 2.5% xp boost, and it's capped at 100k experience. 

Ahh oke, missed the capped xp.