Intro to 2019

Deathcon

3 hours ago, Rafi said:

Again I haven’t watched, but maybe he’s referring to the start of RS3/EOC as there weren’t actually tiers prior to that.

The game was originally designed to have rune as the highest skill-obtainable gear. It was still OK when boss-drop and questwall dragon gear came out because it wasn’t too overpowered compared to rune. Problems didn’t start until god wars was introduced along with OP weapons. 

The real discrepancy is that it only required 40 Attack to use Rune weapons and armor, not necessarily that it took end-game levels to craft end-game gear. They clearly knew they'd add better weapons and armor and left themselves room in terms of level requirements to add that content later on, but totally screwed themselves when it came to Smithing.

This might be a weird turn in the negativity, but I think some updates really make sense. Like some completionist requirements involve dead content and useless achievements. Also being able to skill t90 armor is something I'd like to see/do.

I'll just patiently wait til they update stuff, before judging.

The fall of Blizzard and Bethesda.

The rise of Jagex.

I want, no, I NEED a 120 all cape.

As for comp cape I think it should stay the same look and they should make a diff cape with its same combat stats, obtainable by doing some boss killing reaper stuff.

By the way I think one big reason why ppl complain about needing reaper title for comp is because it didnt use to be that way and they added it out of nowhere, robbing a lot of laid more laid back ppl from their cape. If it had came out like that from the start I dont think people would be asking for the req to be removed.

For those asking about mod Shauny, in my limited experience he's the most active mod on rs Reddit :p

other than that I don't know.

Feel like they are separating things for a good reason tbh, if there was a way to get a cape for doing like 4k telos enrage, I think that'd motivate more people lol, I think there should be another line of capes for people that receive the cape for all of the columns (theres like 5 columns in subtweets) but this idea they currently have allows for higher achievements in a certain area of the game and that's kinda cool. I'll still be going for trim the way they have the achievements now, but I see how the current idea for trim limits what kind of achievements they can put into the game. Having a cape that kinda ties them all together overall would be great though, for the people who already have comp capes lol

Looks overly complicated and silly.

People aren't 'forced' to do anything mang, if you want the cape for completing the game then you gotta do a little of everything.

1 hour ago, AmusedDragon said:

Looks overly complicated and silly.

That's what I thought skimming through the Mining&Smithing page to find out how to make Elder Rune+5 or whatever they call it.