Comp cape poll is out

Beric

5 hours ago, Afternine said:

This would actually give me a reason to come back and play.

Elaborate.

---

The questions on the poll are really poorly formulated. Some assume you answered previous ones differently, and give no option of dissent.

I actually feel like I fall into two of their examples. 

I'm never going to have time to comp, and the comp cape being required for anything serious is a bit of an turn off for endgame content. I also agree that most people only comp so they can have the best cape for PVM. Goes against the entire spirit of it, in my eyes. 

I'd definitely consider pursuing regular comp one day after I max.  Trim comp is a non-starter though.  4000 Chompys? Five me a freaking break. Doing the 30 I needed for a previous task was brutal enough. 

As to the proposed updates, I have to agree with Sansa.  Serious entitlement.  It's a game.  You don't have to pursue coimpletionism. If the .01% difference in def/damage or whatever is that important to you, then put the time in. 

2 minutes ago, Beric said:

Nothing compared to the Castle Wars req :woeh:

Hour wise yeah, but at least Castle Wars is dynamic as there's PvP content, and if you reallllyyyy hate it you can do the spotlighted games and get Thaler instead. 

Just now, Rafi said:

Hour wise yeah, but at least Castle Wars is dynamic as there's PvP content

Nowadays it's a lot of afking, and a few people taking it seriously. I'd personally rather shoot some birds, but your mileage may vary. 

Just now, Rafi said:

Master quest cape though? Maybe one day...

I'm -super- casually working on this one, and it's been a lot of fun. I think you'd get a kick out of it. Takes you back to a lot of stuff you probably haven't touched in years. 

7 minutes ago, Beric said:

I'm -super- casually working on this one, and it's been a lot of fun. I think you'd get a kick out of it. Takes you back to a lot of stuff you probably haven't touched in years. 

Completely agree.  I got a taste of that last year during the Quest competition.  Some were a pain in the ass, some nostalgic, and some I enjoyed.