Which Auras Should I Get?

Riot

Maniacal, Reckless, and Berserker are the most useful. Followed by Dark Magic. Then Penance and Vampyrism. Everything else doesn't matter really. Just be aware that the Runecrafting/Divination auras suck ass, the slayer one isn't that great, you shouldn't do herb runs (greenfingers), and the mining one is pretty bad with the rework - if you want skilling auras, stick with Thieving/Fishing/WC.

@Beric & @Veggie just bought all those combat ones.  Thanks for the advice, though I dropped below 2mil loyalty points.  :wilson:

Is the 2.5% from legendary Wisdom worth it? Or is that just completely negligible.

This from someone who forgets he has auras 99% of the time. 

26 minutes ago, Rafi said:

@Beric & @Veggie just bought all those combat ones.  Thanks for the advice, though I dropped below 2mil loyalty points.  :wilson:

Is the 2.5% from legendary Wisdom worth it? Or is that just completely negligible.

This from someone who forgets he has auras 99% of the time. 

Wisdom is trash, 2.5% is nothing. If you have it you might as well use it, but it's forgettable. Before the aura interface, it probably wasn't even worth going to the bank to withdraw it. Under the most favorable circumstance for Legendary Wisdom (no other bonuses, like avatar, urns), the 90 minutes of 2.5% XP would mean it gives you an extra 2.25 minutes worth of XP per day. You can pay 40 vis wax to reset it once per day so you can use it again, which is 273k. Let's say the skill you are training is 300k/hr, that's 11,250 extra XP, so a cost of 24gp/xp for that reset.