Community Skilling Events?

Wesss15

Since I'm new, I was wondering if you guys do any community skilling events or something like it? That's about all I really know how to do right now so it'd be cool if it could be some more fun! Loll

8 minutes ago, Wesss15 said:

Since I'm new, I was wondering if you guys do any community skilling events or something like it? That's about all I really know how to do right now so it'd be cool if it could be some more fun! Loll

We do have some members occasionally host skilling events. Just this month we've had a portables skilling event, a cit capping event every week, livid farm, and some dungeoneering events. If you would like to set up events you are totally allowed to even as a JR. Just make sure that your event doesn't conflict with any preexisting events and add it to the calendar. Guide here: http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26083-how-to-create-events-on-the-calendar/

We're always looking for new event hosts!

Depending on content its been done in the past, its something id like to bring back but several issues arise:

Level differences seperate peoples training method, someone with 90 mining wont want to mine iron etc, same goes for wcing/fishing

People are locked out of certain quest locked areas (priff/menaphos/other niche areas)

Low turnouts or none at all

2 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

We do have some members occasionally host skilling events. Just this month we've had a portables skilling event, a cit capping event every week, livid farm, and some dungeoneering events. If you would like to set up events you are totally allowed to even as a JR. Just make sure that your event doesn't conflict with any preexisting events and add it to the calendar. Guide here: http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26083-how-to-create-events-on-the-calendar/

We're always looking for new event hosts!

Awesome, thanks! I'll have to keep an eye out for that calendar!

1 minute ago, Deathcon said:

Depending on content its been done in the past, its something id like to bring back but several issues arise:

Level differences seperate peoples training method, someone with 90 mining wont want to mine iron etc, same goes for wcing/fishing

People are locked out of certain quest locked areas (priff/menaphos/other niche areas)

Low turnouts or none at all

That makes sense. That's kinda where I'm at since it seems like my levels are all pretty low compared to all you guys lol. I'll get there one day!

10 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

(are they still in-game?)

Portable forges no longer exist, the rest are the same as ever.