Sign in to follow this  
Trippybudzz

returning vet app [JR]

Trippybudzz

1) What is your current display name? Trippybudzz
2) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required. yup
3) Have you been a member of Gladz before? nope
4) List your clan and team history (including those you joined on other accounts): founded a really fun pure clan in 2000 in classic if that even matters lol. fun times good homies

5) Are you currently in any other clan? (including those you joined on other accounts). With the exception of ironmen, we do not allow multi-clanning.: nope
6) Who recruited you? If no one did, how did you find us? ah ty on the rs forums, sounded chill enough
7) Which timezone are you in?-6 CST (Texas)
8) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity? yeah i'm lookin for some cool peeps
9) Have you added AmusedDragon, Beric (Leaders), and Bluee Iris (head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us. naw, lemme do that real quick...….done. ill catch yall when you log on

Not Sure if clans still pull the ol hidden phrase in the app directions.....hope I didn't miss it lol. but yeah, i'm a laid back guy not looking to cause any drama (but come on, who doesn't like grabbing some popcorn and watching drama unfold from the outside lol). First started playing back in 2000 when I was a little kid. friends and I met some cool homies online, made some friends, made a pure clan.....vets remember the 1 def prayer beast wars back then lol. rs2 came out, got into it sinc rsc got PK Botted out too hard....played for awhile grinded it out before all the xp boosts and skilling outfits (kill me lol) to just before DG came out. hopped on randomly F2P throughout the time to run around bs rune pking.....came back a couple weeks ago (actually the day after the mining/smithing rework) to all the changes and im hooked back unfortunately lol

so yeah......hope to find some cool people since my whole friends list has become inactive and givin random gibberish names. add me up, slayer used to be my favorite skill (currently 87 from back then) and im curious as to how these duo tasks work

Isurugi Noe

Welcome to the clan man!

I think we can help introduce you to the load of new content. 

Minikillers

Welcome man! And no, you didn't miss a hidden message :P

Rafi

We probably did have a hidden message back in the day when made applicants jump through serious hoops to join - interviews, background checks, super detailed applications, vouches from current members. 

You just need to do what you did and hang out with us on game and on Teamspeak for good times! 

Deathcon

When you get a moment, join our Clan chat "The Gladiatorz" and ask for an invite, just mention you have app'd on our forums.

if you need help on how to guest/enter the clan chat, Here.

Tristan

Welcome :) 

Edem Alive

hi. dont waste your time on duo tasks

thegreatwha

Welcome!

ah ty
On 2/2/2019 at 2:24 PM, Tristan said:

Welcome :) 

:)

Tristan

Invited into the CC (By Ah Ty). Needs Junior. We grabbed the cc rank :) 

@AmusedDragon @Bluee Iris

ah ty

hehe

Edited by ah ty

AmusedDragon

Welcome to Gladz!

SuperSnoeLuv

Welcome to another new member :)

Bluee Iris

Hiya, and welcome @Trippybudzz! :hi: 

Now that you’ve been invited to the clan, you’ll be going through your Junior trial period. You can further read about the trial period from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you.

Your mentors are: @Cressidali, and @Wolf Eyes

Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

Wolf Eyes

Welcome!

Cressidali

Welcome to the clan! :)