Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
truly bored

i'm just here so i don't get fined. [JR]

Recommended Posts

truly bored

1) What is your current display name? Truly Bored
2) Are you a Runescape member? Membership (P2P) is required. Yes
3) Have you been a member of Gladz before? No I have not
4) List your clan and team history (including those you joined on other accounts): this is a lot of work.  i don't recall 

5) Are you currently in any other clan? (including those you joined on other accounts). nope
6) Who recruited you? If no one did, how did you find us? "ah ty" responded to my post on the rs forums
7) Which timezone are you in? I am in the only state that does not recognize DST, so half the year I am considered in the Mountain timezon e and the other half of the year I am considered in the Pacific timezone. +1
8) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity? um depends if i find value in it?  
9) Have you added AmusedDragon, Beric (Leaders), and Bluee Iris (head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us... i have not

Share this post


Link to post
Edem Alive

hello

Share this post


Link to post
Tristan

:hi: welcome!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Tristan

@AmusedDragon @Bluee Iris  -- Invited to the clan FYI 

 

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon
1 hour ago, truly bored said:

8) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity? um depends if i find value in it?  

There is a very minor req for your first month here regarding forum activity, after that it's up to you. I would encourage at least checking the forums and the calendar every now and then to keep up to date with upcoming events and competitions.

 

1 hour ago, truly bored said:

9) Have you added AmusedDragon, Beric (Leaders), and Bluee Iris (head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us... i have not

Add us, please. :reporter:

 

Welcome to the clan.

Share this post


Link to post
Cressidali

Welcome to the clan! :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Bluee Iris

Hiya, and welcome @truly bored! :hi: 

 

Now that you’ve been invited to the clan, you’ll be going through your Junior trial period. You can further read about the trial period from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you.

 

Your mentors are: @Cressidali, and @Shepherdc88

 

Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

 

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

Share this post


Link to post
Minikillers
10 hours ago, truly bored said:

4) List your clan and team history (including those you joined on other accounts): this is a lot of work.  i don't recall 


7) Which timezone are you in? I am in the only state that does not recognize DST, so half the year I am considered in the Mountain timezon e and the other half of the year I am considered in the Pacific timezone. +1
8) Are you prepared to maintain moderate forum and game activity? um depends if i find value in it?  
9) Have you added AmusedDragon, Beric (Leaders), and Bluee Iris (head Mentor) to your friends list? If not, please add us... i have not

I always hope people who join a clan have a different mindset than the one displayed in your topic title and the answers to the above questions. Good luck in your junior period.

Share this post


Link to post
truly bored
On 2/5/2019 at 6:46 AM, Minikillers said:

I always hope people who join a clan have a different mindset than the one displayed in your topic title and the answers to the above questions. Good luck in your junior period.

The title is a meme from the Seahawks superbowl and marshawn lynch... 

My time is very limited when i'm working around 70ish hours a week so yeah my forum activity won't always be the highest. 

clan history - pro's only, slayer lair and then i don't remember any else. 

 

On 2/4/2019 at 8:58 PM, AmusedDragon said:

There is a very minor req for your first month here regarding forum activity, after that it's up to you. I would encourage at least checking the forums and the calendar every now and then to keep up to date with upcoming events and competitions.

 

Add us, please. :reporter:

 

Welcome to the clan.

 

I added right after i made the post :P I will try to keep an eye out and check when I can.   Thank you

 

On 2/4/2019 at 11:49 PM, Bluee Iris said:

Hiya, and welcome @truly bored! :hi: 

 

Now that you’ve been invited to the clan, you’ll be going through your Junior trial period. You can further read about the trial period from the link mentioned below, and through a forum PM I’ll be sending you.

 

Your mentors are: @Cressidali, and @Shepherdc88

 

Please make sure to add them in game so they may begin helping you. Good luck! :) 

 

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/forums/index.php?/topic/6-junior-mentoring-program/

 

thanks,  added.  

Share this post


Link to post
thegreatwha
11 hours ago, truly bored said:

The title is a meme from the Seahawks superbowl and marshawn lynch... 

I laughed when i saw the title (Seahawks fan here :P).

 

Welcome!!

Share this post


Link to post
Chono

Welcome to the clan!

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×