Hamilton

Rafi

Have you listed to the soundtrack 5000 times? I saw it last night.  Holy amazing musical, batman.  If you can get your hands on not-too-outrageously priced tickets I can't recommend it enough.  You should absolutely listen to the soundtrack several times before seeing it, however, or you will miss half of the lyrics as it moves super fast.  

The hype is not just hype - the show is unreal. 

I have never heard anything from Hamilton other than people telling me it's real good.

Maybe I should look more into it. >_>

4 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

I have never heard anything from Hamilton other than people telling me it's real good.

Maybe I should look more into it. >_>

Soundtrack is on Spotify. Go listen to it all the way through a few times. 

Soundtrack is amazing and I agree it does give you a much better ability to follow along the fast paced musical. I loved it so much when it toured in Seattle that I saw it in London as well. Definitely worth a re-visit should tickets be reasonable. 

Yeah I got my wife tickets to the original Broadway cast shortly after it opened for a birthday present. She called me weeping after the show saying "I'm just going to walk into traffic because I'll never see anything this good again." I saw it when it opened in Chicago and yeah it's pretty fucking dope. 

CATS is still my favorite musical though.