Jump to content
CalmingVoice

MD IS CHESTING

Recommended Posts

CalmingVoice

Just checking to see how many of you guys are still around. It's been a long time, and this is not my original name. 

 

How's the Mistress been? 

Edited by CalmingVoice

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon

So... what was your original name?

Share this post


Link to post
Minikillers

Uh, hi?

Share this post


Link to post
CalmingVoice
3 hours ago, AmusedDragon said:

So... what was your original name?

That's no fun, but Sikikmfg242. Pleased to meet the new leader. I was Council back in the days of Sneaky One. Still the same old Gladz? 

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon
1 minute ago, CalmingVoice said:

That's no fun, but Sikikmfg242. Pleased to meet the new leader. I was Council back in the days of Sneaky One. Still the same old Gladz? 

We have quite a large amount of older members from back in the day still in the clan. My co-leader is Beric/Jade/Bespinman if you remember him.

 

He's away right now though.

Share this post


Link to post
CalmingVoice

 

4 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

We have quite a large amount of older members from back in the day still in the clan. My co-leader is Beric/Jade/Bespinman if you remember him.

 

He's away right now though.

Bespinman does sound familiar, can't pinpoint exactly why. Joe Jenninz or Jerico ever stop by? Abomnt, Lazerus_Shad, Natasha, ThirDDegreE?

 

How are you guys all doing these days? 

Edited by CalmingVoice

Share this post


Link to post
AmusedDragon

I don't know any of those names aside from Joe and Jerico and I don't think they've been on in ages. We even PM'd them for this months birthday stuff and they haven't responded, lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Edem Alive

I remember Laz and Sneaky boi

Share this post


Link to post
CalmingVoice
20 minutes ago, Edem Alive said:

I remember Laz and Sneaky boi

That's good to hear. Shame they're no longer around. Good to meet you. Any idea when they left and why? Hope they were doing okay. 

 

1 hour ago, Minikillers said:

Uh, hi?

And you, too. My apologies for not acknowledging you. 

 

35 minutes ago, AmusedDragon said:

I don't know any of those names aside from Joe and Jerico and I don't think they've been on in ages. We even PM'd them for this months birthday stuff and they haven't responded, lol.

I see, all good. Well it was good talking with you guys. Maybe I'll check out the reqs and see what's up. Kind of enjoying solo, though. 

Edited by CalmingVoice

Share this post


Link to post
Sansa
2 minutes ago, CalmingVoice said:

Maybe I'll check out the reqs and see what's up.

 

The only req is having membership. 

 

Guest in the chat. :)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
John Kleppe

Hey man long time no see.  Former name was otto33 been around since like 2005.

Share this post


Link to post
Isurugi Noe

I love these kind of posts :)

welcome back stranger you most likely don't know who I am. :)

 

I assume a few of the older members play osrs :p

Share this post


Link to post
CalmingVoice
16 minutes ago, Sansa said:

 

The only req is having membership. 

 

Guest in the chat. :)

 

 

Interesting, appreciated but RS3 unfortunately. 

 

7 minutes ago, John Kleppe said:

Hey man long time no see.  Former name was otto33 been around since like 2005.

Yes, I actually think I do remember you. I quit around the time you were brand new. Good to see you. 

4 minutes ago, Isurugi Noe said:

I love these kind of posts :)

welcome back stranger you most likely don't know who I am. :)

 

I assume a few of the older members play osrs :p

I don't but good to meet you all the same. And that's interesting to know, I wonder who?

Share this post


Link to post
Isurugi Noe
1 minute ago, CalmingVoice said:

don't but good to meet you all the same. And that's interesting to know, I wonder who?

 

This and 

I hope you can access both of these threads. From my understanding a lot of ex-gladz are playing osrs :) maybe you'll find some friends.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Rafi

Hey Sikik! 

Share this post


Link to post
Seike

I remember you, sikikmfg! 

Share this post


Link to post
James

I remember you! I was previously "killa1213". 

Share this post


Link to post
CalmingVoice
3 hours ago, Rafi said:

Hey Sikik! 

 

3 hours ago, Seike said:

I remember you, sikikmfg! 

 

2 hours ago, James said:

I remember you! I was previously "killa1213". 

Yoooooo I remember you guys haha! Good to see you! Seike I remember people confusing us a bit. Can't believe you guys are still around! Been over a decade now. What happened after I left? How have your lives been over the years? 

Edited by CalmingVoice

Share this post


Link to post
Linda

Hello. I was still a little newbie when you were active.

Share this post


Link to post
thegreatwha
13 hours ago, Isurugi Noe said:

I love these kind of posts :)

welcome back...

My sentiments right here. 

 

You're welcome to come back any time.  We look forward to your return. :)

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×