Jump to content
CalmingVoice

MD IS CHESTING

Recommended Posts

Mkm2384

They were the best days to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Seike

They were pretty good days. I am sad I never had the cajones to mage bank much.

Share this post


Link to post
Emperornecro

Damn, Psychic Mother Fucking Garcia-random numbers. That's a name of old and forgotten tales and legends. Don't know if you remember me. I'm just doing my every two or three years swing by here.

 

And damn, Third was a great guy. Vaguely remember having fun with him on TS every so often. My recollection of what happened was that he was due to getting a leader role in Gladz, but they invented some new rank that was just below leader. I think I remember him vanish without a trace shortly after that, but I don't remember if it was because of that.

Edited by Emperornecro

Share this post


Link to post
Mkm2384
On 2/19/2019 at 12:20 AM, Emperornecro said:

Damn, Psychic Mother Fucking Garcia-random numbers. That's a name of old and forgotten tales and legends. Don't know if you remember me. I'm just doing my every two or three years swing by here.

 

And damn, Third was a great guy. Vaguely remember having fun with him on TS every so often. My recollection of what happened was that he was due to getting a leader role in Gladz, but they invented some new rank that was just below leader. I think I remember him vanish without a trace shortly after that, but I don't remember if it was because of that.

Holy Shit, Emp! remember when we had to chase you across all the MB worlds when you were chasing DI drunk as hell in your green phat??

Share this post


Link to post
Emperornecro
2 minutes ago, Mkm2384 said:

Holy Shit, Emp! remember when we had to chase you across all the MB worlds when you were chasing DI drunk as hell in your green phat??

Hey man! How are you? Haha, yes I remember that. It ended with DI mustering a bigger team and chasing me, two teleblock splashed on me just as I hit the MB lever and just as I manage to teleport into MB they landed a teleblock. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Mkm2384
2 hours ago, Emperornecro said:

Hey man! How are you? Haha, yes I remember that. It ended with DI mustering a bigger team and chasing me, two teleblock splashed on me just as I hit the MB lever and just as I manage to teleport into MB they landed a teleblock. :D

I'm doing good bro, work has been stressful lately but hey everything is falling into place so i can't complain. I hope alls good with you man!

Share this post


Link to post
Emperornecro
11 hours ago, Mkm2384 said:

I'm doing good bro, work has been stressful lately but hey everything is falling into place so i can't complain. I hope alls good with you man!

Glad to hear that :)

Well it's been very up and down for me, but I've had a generally good time since around christmas time (though still some ups and downs) and I've been really productive with several projects in the past couple of months. Though I have a suspicious lump and currently waiting for a time to get it scanned, so hopefully it's benign, or at least curable. :/

Edited by Emperornecro

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×