MD IS CHESTING

CalmingVoice

Damn, Psychic Mother Fucking Garcia-random numbers. That's a name of old and forgotten tales and legends. Don't know if you remember me. I'm just doing my every two or three years swing by here.

And damn, Third was a great guy. Vaguely remember having fun with him on TS every so often. My recollection of what happened was that he was due to getting a leader role in Gladz, but they invented some new rank that was just below leader. I think I remember him vanish without a trace shortly after that, but I don't remember if it was because of that.

Edited by Emperornecro
On 2/19/2019 at 12:20 AM, Emperornecro said:

Damn, Psychic Mother Fucking Garcia-random numbers. That's a name of old and forgotten tales and legends. Don't know if you remember me. I'm just doing my every two or three years swing by here.

And damn, Third was a great guy. Vaguely remember having fun with him on TS every so often. My recollection of what happened was that he was due to getting a leader role in Gladz, but they invented some new rank that was just below leader. I think I remember him vanish without a trace shortly after that, but I don't remember if it was because of that.

Holy Shit, Emp! remember when we had to chase you across all the MB worlds when you were chasing DI drunk as hell in your green phat??

2 minutes ago, Mkm2384 said:

Holy Shit, Emp! remember when we had to chase you across all the MB worlds when you were chasing DI drunk as hell in your green phat??

Hey man! How are you? Haha, yes I remember that. It ended with DI mustering a bigger team and chasing me, two teleblock splashed on me just as I hit the MB lever and just as I manage to teleport into MB they landed a teleblock. :D

2 hours ago, Emperornecro said:

Hey man! How are you? Haha, yes I remember that. It ended with DI mustering a bigger team and chasing me, two teleblock splashed on me just as I hit the MB lever and just as I manage to teleport into MB they landed a teleblock. :D

I'm doing good bro, work has been stressful lately but hey everything is falling into place so i can't complain. I hope alls good with you man!

11 hours ago, Mkm2384 said:

I'm doing good bro, work has been stressful lately but hey everything is falling into place so i can't complain. I hope alls good with you man!

Glad to hear that :)

Well it's been very up and down for me, but I've had a generally good time since around christmas time (though still some ups and downs) and I've been really productive with several projects in the past couple of months. Though I have a suspicious lump and currently waiting for a time to get it scanned, so hopefully it's benign, or at least curable. :/

Edited by Emperornecro
On 2/8/2019 at 6:24 PM, CalmingVoice said:

Bespinman does sound familiar, can't pinpoint exactly why.

I full on hero worshiped you. :reporter: Favourite Council member. I'll never forget you being really encouraging and supportive when I took my first steps into clan leadership. That meant a lot to me. 

Also, I am 99.99999999999% sure you should still have a retirement rank here and just missed out in our forum move. Since I'm unable to go and check that I'm just going to assume I'm correct and get you set up with one. 

• 1 month later...

Good read. I can remember all of you guys.  I'm still alive and kickin. All of you virtual soldiers who fought with me and Joe during our warring years hold a special place in my memories. 

I got to catch up and game with @Ripply at PAXEast yesterday. Good times! More of you should go to cons so we can not take pictures together.  *cough* Ripply.  

JC how you been bro! You still scaping or playing WOW?

Good to see you still kicking Jerico! hope all is well!

Rafi I thought about making it out to a Con when I was younger but it's damn near impossible to get off work now a days and my friends have all been drifting away adulting unfortunately.

On 4/1/2019 at 3:00 PM, Rafi said:

I got to catch up and game with @Ripply at PAXEast yesterday. Good times! More of you should go to cons so we can not take pictures together.  *cough* Ripply.  

Lol, maybe next time! I let you once. 

Was it Sal Bandini who drew that masterpiece on paint of all the clan members?

Has it been blown up and put on the side of buildings in major cities yet?

I think you had just just retired when I joined, but it's all a blur at this point. Anyway, I always had fits trying to remember how to spell your board name. 

On 4/4/2019 at 11:21 AM, Joshjrn said:

I think you had just just retired when I joined, but it's all a blur at this point. Anyway, I always had fits trying to remember how to spell your board name. 

Sick, Ick Mick Fig, the 242nd, obviously.

Matt, Just been afk training combat while working on/playing other things. No wow right meow, the azerite/new damage scaling pvp system turned me off.

Edited by Jc Honter
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/25/2019 at 9:28 PM, Jerico said:

Good read. I can remember all of you guys.  I'm still alive and kickin. All of you virtual soldiers who fought with me and Joe during our warring years hold a special place in my memories. 

yo, pk at greaters?