Wave Theory

Dan G

The high points of the post:

I start off with some explanation of whatever I thought "Chaos Theory" was (this likely was pulled from some geocities website). 

Then I go into a discussion of how there are hidden patterns that I've noticed occurring where drops of a certain calibur of rareness seem to come in spurts of each other but rarely outside of those special times (which are represented at the crest area of the wave).  

I produce a really good picture of an up and down curvey line to represent the "wave"

I then recommended that everyone notice when drops start to get rarer and intentionally then begin to pay attention/kill things quickly/pot up to maximize their kills to improve their chances of getting the more desirable drops.

I think it may have been between players, too, so if two people were killing the same monsters they can let each other know when they're getting good drops so that both can boost their efforts for a bit. 

Edited by Seike
1 minute ago, John Kleppe said:

Forever?

Forever.  We moved in 2011 and it wasn't long before Invision stopped supporting them. Within a few years they started displaying funkily and out of order and such.  Then after a few more years they went poof.  

:jade:

1 minute ago, Rafi said:

Forever.  We moved in 2011 and it wasn't long before Invision stopped supporting them. Within a few years they started displaying funkily and out of order and such.  Then after a few more years they went poof.  

:jade:

I think he was talking about Jakes reputation.